Immigration Ban

Communication... as in, when he told us during the campaign that he was going to institute a Muslim ban?

This isn't about safety or threats or risk. It's about discriminating against Muslims. It's always been about that.

Yes..that's what I'm talking about.

He falls into a trap where he says stuff that he knows absolutely nothing about....proclaims he knows more than anyone else....and then acts like everyone else is the problem because they don't agree with him....when everyone else actually sees reality.

THEN....what he does something and then it ends up in court, he throws a temper tantrum when it gets shot down.

The guy's communication skills suck so bad that he paints himself into a corner before any debate even starts.

I don't think a year-long campaign wherein he started talking about a Muslim ban from the beginning was any kind of accident or miscommunication.

I didn't say it was. It was a calculated step to get elected. But, I do believe his ego is so big that he literally thought if he got elected, he could just come in...snap his fingers.....and it would be done.

He greatly underestimated the built up negativism he also created on the other side by communicating the way he did and saying the things he said.

For instance, if 18 months ago, he would have come out and say...."Look, I believe we have a great threat to our country from terrorism". "If I am elected, I will work to make sure our vetting process is up to speed to make sure terrorists are not getting in."......he would not be having nearly the push back as he is now.

Instead, he PROCLAIMED that he will ban all Muslims...and that's just one ridiculous statement he has made over the last year that is killing his administration now.

If you are for this ban and have snapchat, watch the Battle for Mosul story. These are the people you are for keeping out. If you watch this story and are still for the ban, kindly go f#*k yourself, then find the nearest bridge and jump because this world has no place for you.

• Fire 3