Immigration Ban

What possible benefit to the people of the United States is there from the introduction in to our society of (legal entry or illegal entry) of radical Muslim terrorists? Just want someone to answer this simple question. Or for that matter, radical atheist terrorists? What good are terrorists or even run of the mill criminals of any particular kind or motivation for that matter? And if you have no rational answer, they why should the United States admit any into the country anytime?

Beyond those seemingly easy questions, are the following:

1. How many legal immigrants into the United States on an annual basis is enough or the right amount? Particularly considering we already have 90 million or so residents who are not working and not paying taxes to support the system. Particularly when we have many millions more Americans already living here who are in need of public assistance in the forms of food stamps, free healthcare, free housing, utilties, etc etc etc. We have many millions more who are working but in jobs that pay less than they need to live and propser, often for which they are over qualified and underpaid as a result?

2. How many of those who are here already that are not here legally should be required to become legal or leave and return in due course within the lawful methiods for doing so? The numbers range from 12 million to as many as 45 million (probably closer to the latter based on school enrollments of non English speaking students in many states).

• Fire 1

What possible benefit to the people of the United States is there from the introduction in to our society of (legal entry or illegal entry) of radical Muslim terrorists? Just want someone to answer this simple question. Of for that matter, radical atheist terrorists? What good are terrorists or even run of the mill criminals of any particular kind or motivation for that matter? And if you have no rational answer, they why should the United States admit any into the country anytime?

Obviously there's no benefit of introducing terrorists. But that's not what you really meant to ask, and I'll ask you the same question you meant to ask except about a different group that we can generalize based on atrocities some of them have committed.

What is the possible benefit of not exporting every White male Christian from the country? What good are they?

What possible benefit to the people of the United States is there from the introduction in to our society of (legal entry or illegal entry) of radical Muslim terrorists? Just want someone to answer this simple question. Or for that matter, radical atheist terrorists? What good are terrorists or even run of the mill criminals of any particular kind or motivation for that matter? And if you have no rational answer, they why should the United States admit any into the country anytime?

Beyond those seemingly easy questions, are the following:

1. How many legal immigrants into the United States on an annual basis is enough or the right amount? Particularly considering we already have 90 million or so residents who are not working and not paying taxes to support the system. Particularly when we have many millions more Americans already living here who are in need of public assistance in the forms of food stamps, free healthcare, free housing, utilties, etc etc etc. We have many millions more who are working but in jobs that pay less than they need to live and propser, often for which they are over qualified and underpaid as a result?

2. How many of those who are here already that are not here legally should be required to become legal or leave and return in due course within the lawful methiods for doing so? The numbers range from 12 million to as many as 45 million (probably closer to the latter based on school enrollments of non English speaking students in many states).

are all people of Islamic faith terrorists 84?

I'm so pissed that this is going to the Supreme Court. What a waste of time and money.

Absolutely. A glance at the relevant tweets will show the order to be unconstitutional, and the timeframe proposed by the order has already come and gone (I'm assuming with zero work done on the vetting process).

I'm so pissed that this is going to the Supreme Court. What a waste of time and money.

Absolutely. A glance at the relevant tweets will show the order to be unconstitutional, and the timeframe proposed by the order has already come and gone (I'm assuming with zero work done on the vetting process).

Lets be real, this wasnt a 120 day ban. 120 days would have turned into 240 days. 240 days would have turned into 480 days and so on. This was a lifetime ban on muslims. If nothing was accomplished in 120 days with the vetting process, Trump had no intentions on making it better. He just wants to keep them out completely.
  • Fire 1

Lets be real, this wasnt a 120 day ban. 120 days would have turned into 240 days. 240 days would have turned into 480 days and so on. This was a lifetime ban on muslims. If nothing was accomplished in 120 days with the vetting process, Trump had no intentions on making it better. He just wants to keep them out completely.

Clearly, otherwise it wouldn't be on its way to the Supreme Court.

Nothing matters, because this has never been about policy positions for those people. Trump is their god and their religion. Anything in support of our Great Leader.

Tell me I'm wrong, guys. But remember that we'll hold you to your claims.

• Fire 1