Immigration Ban

He can't divorce himself from his past statements, and those of his cronies. They clearly want to ban Muslims. Not people from dangerous countries, not potential threats, but Muslims. They've said it themselves, publicly, too many times to win a court battle. They even told us their strategy.

https://twitter.com/surgesoda/status/842495129009209345

Trump, arguably, is an amateur at all this, and his missteps can be understood. But Guiliani is anything but a political amateur. It's baffling that he keeps stepping in it like this.

• 2 weeks later...

So...we are 60 days into what was supposed to be a 90 day ban. So...if my math is correct, we should only have 30 days left for Trump to figure out whatever he thought he needed to figure out.

Which is going to be another glorious round of questioning if Trump appeals. "If this 90-day ban was necessary, what have you been doing the last 90 days and what information have you gained?"

So...we are 60 days into what was supposed to be a 90 day ban. So...if my math is correct, we should only have 30 days left for Trump to figure out whatever he thought he needed to figure out.

Which is going to be another glorious round of questioning if Trump appeals. "If this 90-day ban was necessary, what have you been doing the last 90 days and what information have you gained?"

It's going to take Trump a lot longer than 90 days to figure out what the hell is going on. Dude is clueless.

90 days that we didnt get attacked by terrorists. ill take that.

Same as the past 15+ years.

• Fire 3

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/28/521805165/white-supremacist-charged-with-terrorism-over-murder-of-black-man

• Fire 3

Swing and a miss!

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/28/521805165/white-supremacist-charged-with-terrorism-over-murder-of-black-man

What's the Republican response to this one? Fake news, or ignore it entirely?

• Fire 1

What's the Republican response to this one? Fake news, or ignore it entirely?

I'm guessing for the kind of "Republican" who believes that tripe about 90 days free of terrorist attacks, who are not dissimilar to the Westboro Baptists claiming they are "Christian," that attack wouldn't count as a terrorist attack against "us."

Heavy use of air quotes there so everyone knows I'm not accusing real Republicans or Christians of that nonsense.