The First Trump Impeachment Thread

7 minutes ago, Redux said:

"Yeah, they may all be bad, but Trump is the worst even though he's only been in Washington 3yrs and the career politicians have been there for 100!!  But we need to JUST focus on Trump and if you call them all criminals you must think we should ignore all the corruption or you must be a Trumper!"

if you truly believe that they are all crooks....would it be fair to say that you would be in favor of an armed rebellion to remove them all?     if they are all crooks and they have control of the system that seems to be the only way to remove them...right?

12 minutes ago, Redux said:

Yes, that's what I said.  :facepalm:

Where was my misunderstanding?

15 hours ago, Redux said:

So nobody thinks the Democrats have come out of this looking desperate?  Forget the fact Trump probably did a bunch of bad s#!t that deserves removal for a second and look at this thing as a whole.  Does this actually look like a well thought out, well executed plan?  Or does it look like a glorified witch hunt with a half assed cast of characters.

You’re right.  If I forget about all the bad things he’s done, he’s really not a bad guy.

AYFKM???

• Plus1 1
22 minutes ago, QMany said:

We are in wacko world. Honestly if any other President would have done what Trump did and try to influence the elections, again, I don't think they would have the balls to pull it off like Trump. Every single one of our past Presidents would have been too remorseful to purposely mislead and twist the facts to play to their base. I honestly believe any other President in our history if caught this deep in doodoo would have resigned. We know Trump won't and that's what makes him so dangerous and impeachment to the end so important.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Redux said:

"Yeah, they may all be bad, but Trump is the worst even though he's only been in Washington 3yrs and the career politicians have been there for 100!!  But we need to JUST focus on Trump and if you call them all criminals you must think we should ignore all the corruption or you must be a Trumper!"

Another thing.

By your posts, I have to assume that you vote mostly straight Republican.  So.....about half the people in that picture are Republican.  So, you happily vote and support the crooks you have voted for?  Why?

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

People who act like this isn't a big deal need to realize they didn't impeach Trump for doing essentially the same thing (QPQ with aid to Ukraine) to obstruct the Mueller investigation. This obviously rises to another level of corruption that must be dealt with

While I certainly believe that was the case, I don't think we have the evidence we do with this episode of QPQ. It is easy to infer military support (Javelins) was tied to shutting out Mueller, but there wasn't the Whisteblower, call transcript, paper trail, TV interviews, etc.

5 minutes ago, QMany said:

While I certainly believe that was the case, I don't think we have the evidence we do with this episode of QPQ. It is easy to infer military support (Javelins) was tied to shutting out Mueller, but there wasn't the Whisteblower, call transcript, paper trail, TV interviews, etc.

I'm sure it's there if digging was done. That said it obviously didn't concern anyone enough to blow the whistle. That's my point. He has done this that and the other yet this was the incident that made someone feel like they needed to do something. That says to me the gravity of what happened is pretty significant 

1 hour ago, Redux said:

Come on lets be honest. You couldnt care less about corruption. Youve already admitted you hate the uncorrupted ones. I think you used the word “dumbass” to describe AOC. You are right wing through and through, its okay to admit. The problem is in this case, there is a part of the left that is trying to do something about the corruption on the democrat side, but because they one are on the left, you dont really care. Make up your mind. If the thing you are against most is corruption, you would commend these people instead of berate them, even if you are against their policies. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, QMany said:

Let's not forget, Trump stood on the White House lawn and asked China to investigate the Bidens!  Even without the clear-cut QPQ of the Ukraine saga, that is still an impeachable abuse of power.

It's all clear cut people just willfully ignore it