DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

Ok, I hate how suspicious and wackadoo this adminstration and the current GOP is making me .... 

BUT ...

What if his trip to Davos is a cover to not come back to the US to face whatever is in front of him.  Melania bailed at the last minute cuz she doesn't want to be stuck with him in the US away from her child.

I know it's not the deal, but imagine if you were to write a book with twists and turns.  I'd sure have him taking AirForce one to a neutral country to then sneak away and ask to defect.  He's hidden all his money in Russia, Vlad sends a plane for him and he's hiding in plane site there.

21 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Beat me to it.

What more do people need to see? Specifically Republicans in Washington. They need to stop chuckling at reporters & insisting we're the crazy ones. :dunno

It's unreal how completely he's tried to hatchet this thing at every single turn.

Edited by dudeguyy
  • Plus1 1

Here's another way to look at it:

Donald Trump enters office railing at the entire intelligence community. President Trump ignores his security briefings and retweets every passing talking point on Fox & Friends. His first day in office he forces his Press Secretary to lie about the size of his Throng: verifiable by anyone with eyes. His second day in office he brings 40 aides to applaud a totally disengenuous speech at the CIA, an act the CIA director called "despicable." Trump's random bragging to anyone who will listen includes classified military secrets -- but the new President pays no attention to this s#!t. He launches three military operations he was warned against, and although they fail by any intelligence standard, he declares them victories. 

When the FBI investigates what would be sketchy behavior for any American -- meeting with Russian agents, foreign attempts to influence the American election --- Trump and his remaining allies declare war on the FBI. And now a veritable clown car of Alex Jones types pretend to know the shadowy motives of American's most respected intelligence organizations — the cops and soldiers of their business. 

And who knows what Trump will tweet at 3 a.m.? A nuclear provocation of another unstable world leader? 

Now is it possible --- just possible -- that the intelligence community has aligned against Donald Trump NOT because they are a secret society of Hillary supporters, but because the American President has gone out and earned the mistrust of these people dedicated to protecting America's interests?

i.e. if you were to investigate the emails of the entire intelligence community, why wouldn’t they be complaining about the moron in charge of our national security?

• Plus1 8

^ Yes that thought has entered my head multiple times when seeing some of these texts. Members of the FBI, CIA, and every other intelligence organization had every reason to be pissed off at Trump. You didn't even mention the fact that Trump fired someone who they reportedly really liked and respected (although maybe that's what you meant by declaring war). In fact I remember when he was fired seeing articles saying he made a big enemy out of a lot of members of the FBI when that happened. Honestly, it is probably a relief to investigate something potentially a little more serious than whether or not the secretary of state used her e-mail incorrectly. Maybe, just maybe, that investigation pissed some of them off too.

None of that means any evidence they might find is going to be wrong.

Edited by Moiraine
  • Plus1 3
3 hours ago, NM11046 said:

Ok, I hate how suspicious and wackadoo this adminstration and the current GOP is making me .... 

BUT ...

What if his trip to Davos is a cover to not come back to the US to face whatever is in front of him.  Melania bailed at the last minute cuz she doesn't want to be stuck with him in the US away from her child.

I know it's not the deal, but imagine if you were to write a book with twists and turns.  I'd sure have him taking AirForce one to a neutral country to then sneak away and ask to defect.  He's hidden all his money in Russia, Vlad sends a plane for him and he's hiding in plane site there.

Normally I'd say that's crazy talk. But at this point in time, with Trump's cast of characters, anything's possible. 

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I have thought about this possibility. 

That's what everyone has said from the beginning. The cover up is often times worst than the actual crime (if there even is a crime). There was enough smoke to warrant an investigation into collusion, but there probably wasn't any organized collusion. Which makes all Trump's moves hilariouly insane and pitiful.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I have thought about this possibility. 

Yep, exactly what I've been saying. (I was 90% sure of this early on but now I'm at about 55%). Trump's ego is huge - he couldn't even handle people saying his crowd size was smaller than Obama's, even though his crowd size was smaller than Obama's and obviously the rain affected it as did the ratio of Republicans to Democrats in the area. If he couldn't ignore that, there was no way in hell he was going to ignore this investigation even if he was 100% innocent, because it questioned his legitimacy as a candidate and that embarrassed him.

The funny thing is... look at how Obama reacted to the question of his birth. He acted like he was the president.

Edited by Moiraine

Alot of times the coverup is bigger than the crime but this isn't one of those times imo. I really think Trump is Russias stooge whether he knows it directly or not and I think at the end of all of this it will come out that Trump was not working in Americas best interest. I think there is a possibility Trump is somewhat unaware of the gravity of the situation, but I do think Russia has been grooming Trump for this moment. They took their shot and its working. The USA is in a state of disarray right now.

• Plus1 1