#NE18RASKA

One way to tell if you are recruiting good is if other teams are complaining about it. Riley has teams on the west coast plus teams in the Midwest on their heels and asking WTF has happened. Can't say I ever seen that with Bo.

Unless you're a fan of the Sun Belt.
  • Fire 5

One way to tell if you are recruiting good is if other teams are complaining about it. Riley has teams on the west coast plus teams in the Midwest on their heels and asking WTF has happened. Can't say I ever seen that with Bo.

dead lol

Lol...awesome

Is Riley's recruiting process/organization better? I would say 'yes'.

But the end results so far under Riley have been pretty much the same that we saw under Bo. And one could argue that Bo brought in higher level talent (more 4*s) than what Riley has done.

2017 #23 / 5 4*s / 20 commits

2016 #24 / 5 4*s / 21 commits

2015 #30 / 4 4*s / 21 commits (transition class)

2014 #36 / 2 4*s / 25 commits

2013 #22 / 7 4*s / 24 commits

2012 #31 / 8 4*s / 17 commits

2011 #16 / 9 4*s / 21 commits

2010 #27 / 5 4*s / 20 commits

With that said, hopefully it changes this year and we get that breakthrough top 10-15 class.

2018 MR- 89.5 (so far)

2017 MR- 87.5

2016 MR- 87

2015 MR- 86.1

2014 Bo - 84.7 avg

2013 Bo- 86.5

2012 Bo- 87.7

2011 Bo- 88.3

2010 Bo- 78 (lol)

Pretty laughable that you tried to use Team Ranking, when you basically have no control over who other teams get to get in front of you and it bases it off of how many recruits you land.

Besides that, MR proving he can get better and better, while Bo fell off a cliff. Now, will you please stay off my lawn?

Here you go Mav. Didn't go run and hide anywhere.

That's basically the same info I just posted - actually posted months ago. Thanks though.

So Riley's two full classes have averaged .8707 and .8758. Bo's full classes ranged from .8580 to .8832. Bo has more classes to this point. Some of his classes have been better than Riley's, some have been worse. Riley has been right in the same range where Bo was.

Can you admit Mikes are on the up and up and Bo's fell off a cliff?

Can you admit they've been pretty much the same so far?

No. if we are competing in any "higher score wins" sport and I score 87.3 and you score 87, who wins?

The part where you have to quibble about three thousandths of a point and call that difference laughable should tell you something.

But probably doesn't.

Mav, have you ever been wrong before?

Fine, I'll let you be right, for your sanity and pride. I MattyIce, have come to the conclusion that their is absolutely no mathematical difference between 87.3 and 87.0

Wait a second - I thought .3 was 3 10th's now Mod Mav has taught us all that .3 is 3 thousandths. So sad that a MOD would take such effort at destroying a thread that was started based on this staffs ability to be creative and improve the recruiting and brand at NU.

Because if you actually look at how it's formatted in the 247 Composite, it would be .873, not 87.3.

But please keep talking out your ass and taking cheap shots.

So i'm wrong on the first point - however spot on regarding the second

Plus everything on here is cheap - it's free (still can be true thou)

I saying losing to Purdue and Illinois voids four years of recruiting. But that's just me

is that like saying losing to ISU would void 5 NC's

Was he said coach for five national titles..........

I think he's referring toOsborne being the coach for 3 NC's in the 4 years after losing to ISU