The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

Bernie's choices are narrowing. But he's still a major player in this drama.

Personally, I think Bernie needs to hold true to the ideas that got him here. He's not going to be the nominee, but clearly a huge chunk of America likes a lot of what he's putting out there.

• Plus1 1

Biden said he absolutely wants Bernie a part of his campaign if he is the nom. I know people will scoff at that, and I know this is Biden just playing the game and trying to win over Bernies diehards. But it does bring up a good question, what level (VP off the table) of Bernie involvement would win over some of you Bernie or Bust folks? Is it truly Bernie or Bust, or if Biden gave Bernie a platform to maybe move forward with some of his ideas, would you back Biden?

5 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

I see Biden lying to Bernie voters saying he'll put him in charge of healthcare or something in Bernies wheelhouse...then I see him pulling a 180 after he's elected and him dumping Bernie on his head.

Reason?  He lies and has a long, long record of lying to get what he wants.  It's his MO and I don't see it changing.

Personally I think he's better served in the Senate.

Sen Harris:  "Trump should be able to multitask and focus on more than one thing at a time"

Sen Harris:  "I have heard that people are discussing me as a VP but right now I can only focus on one thing"

Ha...just come out and talk like a human!

"Hell yeah I would be interesting in being a VP, are you kidding me?"

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

No, the term dementia has a very specific meaning and when you use it incorrectly it reflects poorly on you.

If BIden had dementia he would not have released medical records saying he was healthy and fit for office.

I guess I'm not as hung up on the specific medical diagnosis.   He clearly is suffering from a cognitive decline of some sort, that's extremely similar to dementia. 

That's the salient point, and I can't understand why so many people are willing to pretend it isn't so.

• Plus1 1