The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

This is really good for Biden. Hard to overestimate how important this was in 2016.

However, Biden leading by around 6 points in polls isn't great news as Hillary was leading by 11 points. Too much time and campaigning and events for the polls to be reliable 7 months out.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

November is still seven months away. But this is heartening.

Possible VP choice??  I understand her visibility has gone up greatly due to her exchange wt Trump and her willingness to rebuff him.  I don't know much about her besides this current situation. 

On 4/18/2020 at 8:10 AM, Nebfanatic said:

Kyle Kulinski addresses Chomsky's comments and does a good job explaining his own position of not voting, why, and 3 different ways how he could be convinced to vote for Biden. If you're serious about convincing more people on the left to vote Biden, then I strongly recommend watching this:

36 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

There’s a reason people care what Noam has to say, really don’t care what a far left pundit who went after every dem candidate not named Bernie has to say. Actually would be shocked if he said he was voting Biden. 

I wish I got paid to crank out terrible political takes. I do it for free every day!

I don't know how anyone listens to Kulinski. He's awful.

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Not to mention he stands to profit off opinions like this. Bad for business to endorse Biden. 

That's why it's frustrating people base their political opinions off these types. They'll never give a fair shake to Biden because it's not in their financial interests to do so.

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

It doesn't seem like work.  What training do you need to become a professional political analyst?

A webcam and an opinion.

I absolutely hate the age we live in.  One of my sons wants to be a "Youtuber" when he grows up.  I could have slapped him until I saw what some of those people make.  

There is a ton of very talented millionaires because of social media, but MY GOD is there a bunch of fricking idiots making a ton of money!!!  I'm listening right now, they are watching a grown man open Hotwheels.  Over a 500,000 views...:facepalm:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

There’s a reason people care what Noam has to say, really don’t care what a far left pundit who went after every dem candidate not named Bernie has to say. Actually would be shocked if he said he was voting Biden. 

1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

I wish I got paid to crank out terrible political takes. I do it for free every day!

I don't know how anyone listens to Kulinski. He's awful.

It's clear neither of you watched the clip.

Whether you agree with him or not, it's useful to understand people that don't agree with you politically. At least don't complain about about progressives and others not voting for Biden if you're not even willing to hear them out.