The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

No joke, there are betting props for tonight's debate!

There was also a "Biden comes out wearing a mask" prop bet but that is gone now, because everyone in the world was betting that he would come out with a mask on, s#!t I bet he comes out in a full HAZMAT outfit or maybe even a huge gerbil ball.  He is going to kill Trump on that issue.  

Also, what the hell is the "Scranton" line about?

Tuesday Sep 29 - 2020 Presidential Election - 1st Debate Props
8:00p CT
Which phrase will Donald Trump say first - If neither is said wager is canceled - Management decision is final (Max bet $250)

Trump says "Drug Test" first

+102

Trump says "Sleepy" first

Which phrase will Donald Trump say first - If neither is said wager is canceled - Management decision is final (Max bet $250)

Trump says "Fake News" first

Trump says "China Virus" first

+148

Which phrase will Joe Biden say first - If neither is said wager is canceled - Management decision is final (Max bet $250)

Biden says "Come on Man" first

+102

Biden says "Scranton" first

3 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

So let's get this in order.  

After years of demanding that Trump release his tax returns, they steal them.  And then kept demanding the release, knowing they would leak them the night before the debate.  

And all the dirty thieves proved was that Trump takes deductions. 

Weird how you weren't this concerned with Hillary's emails. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Weird how you weren't this concerned with Hillary's emails. 

I mean he's right. All it show is that he used deductions to not pay taxes. We'll never now exactly how he got those deductions unless the IRS investigated it, but anybody with a brain can tell that they are highly suspect and not something the average public would be entitled to. 

Furthermore it's pretty ironic that people in his camp have told us for years that we should reduce their taxes so they have more money to contribute to job creattion, but Mr Trump is notorious for never paying the contractors whose jobs he created in the first place, and need paying his debts to the lenders who help secure those jobs.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, ZRod said:

I mean he's right. All it show is that he used deductions to not pay taxes. We'll never now exactly how he got those deductions unless the IRS investigated it, but anybody with a brain can tell that they are highly suspect and not something the average public would be entitled to. 

Furthermore it's pretty ironic that people in his camp have told us for years that we should reduce their taxes so they have more money to contribute to job creattion, but Mr Trump is notorious for never paying the contractors whose jobs he created in the first place, and need paying his debts to the lenders who help secure those jobs.

I was referring to the "dirty thieves" line.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I have $10 bucks that what ND Joe said in his last 2 posts will be repeated verbatim by Trump tonight.  As I mentioned in my earlier post, ND Joe just needed the WH talking points before he ventured back onto this thread.  

Yep.  QAnon distributes them and then we see/hear the comments repeated.

I'd like to revisit the storyline of Trump being some great business mind that will stun Washington. There are two choices, only two. Either he sucks as a businessman, evidenced by the huge losses of all his businesses or, he is a lying dishonest tax cheat more than happy to let working class people pay in his stead. So which is it Trump supporters? (Hint- both is also an acceptable answer).

• Plus1 3

18 hours ago, TGHusker said:

There is just something very strange about this "relationship"    I don't know ... kind of incestuous  :dunno

There is definitely something very odd about their relationship.  don't get me wrong.  Having a very close relationship with a child is special and I hope everyone has that with all their kids. 

But...this one is different in a really weird way.

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

There is definitely something very odd about their relationship.  don't get me wrong.  Having a very close relationship with a child is special and I hope everyone has that with all their kids. 

But...this one is different in a really weird way.

The normal parent to kid relationship should pretty much go like this

0-4:  They love you more than anything

5-12: Solid relationship

13-18:  They know more than you and you are a moron and they hate you

19 and up:  Close and finally friends.  

So, no one is getting their mind changed after watching the debate tonight (By the way, Avocados and Honey Crisp Apples are on sale at Price Chopper.  Looks like the Avocados are 88 cents each, pretty good deal..Wait, Edy's ice cream also on sale this week, no limit and only 2.49, wait sorry, limit 2) yet it will get huge ratings, simply amazing.  

• Haha 2