The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

5 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Push me over wt a feather brother. :o

I wonder where ND Joe is on this - I guess waiting on WH talking points.

Yeah businessmen have to work with the tax man.  It's the 50 year politicians who write the tax laws in ways that avoid a big bite.  And it helps if have children worth bribing as do nothing 'consultants.'

• Fire 1
8 hours ago, knapplc said:

Let's not forget that Justice Kavanaugh had substantial debt that was mysteriously paid off prior to his nomination to the Supreme Court.

He never disclosed where that money came from. 

It's almost like there's a pattern.

I don't remember hearing about this.

53 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Yeah businessmen have to work with the tax man.  It's the 50 year politicians who write the tax laws in ways that avoid a big bite.  And it helps if have children worth bribing as do nothing 'consultants.'

You know, if you were to actually read what you type, you wouldn't be nearly supportive of Trump as you are...

I swear, you work yourself into such a pretzel, you'd piss up your own a$$ at the urinal!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

So let's get this in order.  

After years of demanding that Trump release his tax returns, they steal them.  And then kept demanding the release, knowing they would leak them the night before the debate.  

And all the dirty thieves proved was that Trump takes deductions. 

It really is impressive how you pick little bits of information out to fit your agenda and then able to completely ignore everything that doesn’t.  

• Plus1 2