The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

11 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

For those interested here is the video of the absolutely huge rally held in Grand Rapids Michigan last night.  People from all walks of life were there.  with over 14,000 outside the venue viewing from rally on a large screen.. President Trump starts at 4 hour 40 minute mark in the video and Don Jr. is on just prior!   Enjoy!!!! 

Is that a "Trump 14,000" or the actual number?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, funhusker said:

I would prefer he challenge as an R.  I know he would be less likely to win, but if he runs as an I it would hand the election to Trump.  

My preference:

1. Kasich

2. Dem nominee

3. Root canal

4. Hemroids

5. Swine flu

6. Shingles

7. etc......

I've had two of the things on that list and I'm not even 30 yet.

3 hours ago, commando said:

did you read the article?   the claim is that they were bullied not to publish the dates of the democratic debates.   i am not sure anyone would give a fook if those dates were known...let alone need to call a reporter and bully them about it.   it makes no sense.   but if you want to see a right winger try to spin it as some evil plot the claim makes sense.

It just shows who calls the shots on what the MSM does and what to report!  

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, commando said:

it looks like a smollet situation to me.   i doubt it's like the reporter claims.  it's done for spin.

In the article the reporter tells Fox "It was a small scoop.  If they wanted me to wait for them to announce it, I wouldn't have cared".  Later in the same interview, "they asked me to wait and I told them to 'no' and the NBC lady got mad".  (paraphrasing)

24 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Uncle Joe, Pluggs,  - other Dem candidates are pouncing on Joe Biden's 'hands on approach' to campaigning. 

https://nypost.com/2019/03/31/bidens-dem-rivals-are-leaving-him-out-to-dry-over-inappropriate-touch/

yeah,,,,he should have grabbed them by the kitty and paid out a few NDA's.  THEN he would have been chosen by god to lead the country.

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1

^^ Yes, not the way you want to start a campaign.  I wonder about the timing if another candidate or some political operative is stirring up the issue behind the scenes to take steam out of Biden's potential run.   But it may be pile on time which will be difficult to overcome. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

^^ Yes, not the way you want to start a campaign.  I wonder about the timing if another candidate or some political operative is stirring up the issue behind the scenes to take steam out of Biden's potential run.   But it may be pile on time which will be difficult to overcome. 

There’s about a 99% chance his political opponents are stirring this up now.

But I didn’t really want him to win the nomination and I don’t like that he nuzzles women/girls he’s just met. Even if his intentions aren’t bad/sexual, that doesn’t mean the people he’s doing it to are ok with it.

3 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

Who cares. He wouldnt do anything to better the country anyways other than not being Donald Trump. I guess thats a lot but we need more. 

I mean, he'd be pro-union. That's a hell of a lot better than the mindless pro-corporate trudgepath we're currently on under Republican stewardship.

But then so would Bernie, so it's really kind of a moot point.

• Plus1 2