Video of the big fight at practice from last week

Would not play for me, but like the idea of the kids having fun. Truly hope the wins/improvement are evident, I really want Coach Riley to make it here, and it is beginning to be more about him than it is for Nebraska. He reminds so much of Coach Osborne, and yet so different.

How in Gods green earth is it becoming more about him than the players?

Headlines I'm reading are about great recruits wanting to come here and how they lives FNLs.

Also reading lots of articles about various players and position groups.

Are you saying if we had urban Meyer or nick saban here there would be less talk about the head coach?

Would not play for me, but like the idea of the kids having fun. Truly hope the wins/improvement are evident, I really want Coach Riley to make it here, and it is beginning to be more about him than it is for Nebraska. He reminds so much of Coach Osborne, and yet so different.

lolwut

• Fire 3

No you guys totally misunderstood. The video would not play for me. And I am becoming as big of a Riley fan as a Nebraska fan.

I understood you skersfan. But reading back, I can see how your comments might be mistaken. I'll always want the Huskers to do well, regardless of the coach. But I do like Riley so much, I also hope for us to be successful for him as well. Good guys should finish first now and then.

I think team building and fun is critical for the players. So is intensity. The assistant coaches used to quietly comment that our team was not hitting hard enough during two-a-days until the first skirmish. We need to get a little nasty too. Its only a game boys...horribly, violent, incredible game!