Out of these three games...which one worries you the most and why?

teachercd

Really hate that short week against Illinois but Purdue is definitely more scary. Only 2 games but Blough is in a real offense finally and it's showing. Passing efficiency rating up from 119 to 194. 74% passing, 10.5 Y/A. There's reason to be hopeful that Jones is back by then because we are going to need him.

I'm not all that worried about Minnesota as of now.

1 hour ago, Caliborn72 said:

Really hate that short week against Illinois but Purdue is definitely more scary. Only 2 games but Blough is in a real offense finally and it's showing. Passing efficiency rating up from 119 to 194. 74% passing, 10.5 Y/A. There's reason to be hopeful that Jones is back by then because we are going to need him.

I'm not all that worried about Minnesota as of now.

74%...really?  Wow

• Plus1 1

They better win all three. I'll stick with Purdue. Minnesota had a blow out win yesterday but Oregon State looks absolutely horrific so far this year so that hardly counts as a P5 road win. I'd be pushing Purdue above Northwestern as far as level of difficulty at this point.

Fan base probably freaks out, rightfully so, if we lose one of those. Really can't afford to do it. If they slip up against 1 of those, they better darn well beat both Wiscy and Iowa.