Lee B. on Wisconsin

2 hours ago, Ven said:

See?   Just like Minnesota.

W: "You guys suck at football"

M: "We have 7 national championships!"

It doesn't even matter to you that you never beat anyone with a pulse lately, because you won a NC once!  Do you guys have a trophy game with Minnesota?  Is it a flickering candle?  No, a gasping fish out of water!  Am I close? 

Yeah, who could Wisconsin ever recruit who's worth a damn without all those blue-blood national championships to brag about.  I mean, we might have to settle for a Melvin Gordon over an Ameer Abdullah.  Well, we'll try to soldier on as second-class citizens.  Please don't out-recruit us too hard, OK?

None of Minn national championships came in the "modern era" of football.  1960 was the last one.  The last two before that Hiltler was moving across Europe.  Then the ones before that I think Lincoln was giving a speech somewhere.  Sorry my history gets a little foggy before 1940.  They also haven't won a conference championship since 1967.  Only way Nebraska relates to Minn is the fact that our coach is one of the few people old enough to maybe remember the last time Minn was a power

8 hours ago, Ven said:

Gee whiz, I was comparing you to a team that has won more national championships that Nebraska has and you take that as an insult?  It's a compliment, you ungrateful lout. 

You guys are almost as good as Minnesota. 

It takes a special type of football ignorance to take that as an insult.

Leave it to a  Wisconsin Vadger to think modern era Minnesota is something special. Whatever it takes to prop up your babe the blue ox axe game or wtf you call it. BTW, you misspelled Vadg for your user name, or am I missing something with that Canadian/Northern accent?

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, El Diaco said:

Leave it to a  Wisconsin Vadger to think modern era Minnesota is something special. Whatever it takes to prop up your babe the blue ox axe game or wtf you call it. BTW, you misspelled Vadg for your user name, or am I missing something with that Canadian/Northern accent?

When did I say Minnesota was something special?  They suck and think that what happened in the misty past matters today.  Like you guys. 

4 minutes ago, Ven said:

When did I say Minnesota was something special?  They suck and think that what happened in the misty past matters today.  Like you guys. 

you certainly don't have a past to hang on. so keep cherishing those moments you get to play in the capital one bowl, lose to a crappy SEC team. and lose to Ohio State, Penn State,  etc...