***Official Wisconsin Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Just now, seaofred92 said:

I really don't think the offense has played badly so far. 

You have a dropped TD, a dropped first down, and a ridiculous bounce for a pick 6. 

if I told you we'd have 110 yards of offense and 47 yards on the ground in the first quarter almost all of you would've taken that.

It doesnt matter...one bad play call and horrible throw is all it takes to make this game 10 to zero rather than 3-3

1 minute ago, HuskerMav11 said:

Honestly, up until that INT, they were looking pretty solid. Now we've had some drops that have been killers. I'm ussually the first one to bag on this O, but outside the major bonehead mistakes, they have looked decent against what is supposed to be a pretty salty Wiscy D.

Defense, on the other hand, is playing like s#!t, however have been saved by the sheer amount of penalties against Wisconsin.

Still a lot of football left. No more huge mistakes. We spotted them 7.

TBH, the defense has looked like garbage because of what Wisky is trying to get away with (pic/rub plays, chop blocks galore). Kinda worried we're gonna lose someone on the DL because of Wisky's cheap crap right now.

And I updated my statement to exclude Oz. He's playing like a man possessed.