We may have our new AD...

For the sake of argument, with the OU loss, TCU is in the drivers seat for the Big XII.  I can't imagine Del Conte would publically admit he is leaving when they could possibly be in the playoffs this year.....He's going to publically support Patterson and the team...Now what's officially done with non-disclosure contracts is another matter.

7 minutes ago, lo country said:

For the sake of argument, with the OU loss, TCU is in the drivers seat for the Big XII.  I can't imagine Del Conte would publically admit he is leaving when they could possibly be in the playoffs this year.....He's going to publically support Patterson and the team...Now what's officially done with non-disclosure contracts is another matter.

We’re assuming TCU is just going to roll over on this then? We’re talking about a former SWC school that knows how to play dirty pool...

48 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

We’re assuming TCU is just going to roll over on this then? We’re talking about a former SWC school that knows how to play dirty pool...

Not assuming anything.  Until we officially name a guy, it's all purely speculation.  I can't imagin any current AD, would admit anything until the ink is dry.  Just saying if it's true, I can understand the public denial as TCU is doing well and up to #7 I believe.  

29 minutes ago, lo country said:

Not assuming anything.  Until we officially name a guy, it's all purely speculation.  I can't imagin any current AD, would admit anything until the ink is dry.  Just saying if it's true, I can understand the public denial as TCU is doing well and up to #7 I believe.  

Don't worry, he just wanted to get a jab in about some any Texas school using shady techniques to do something anything. I'm sorry, "Texass". He must've been burned in a personal or professional setting down here.

37 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

if you want to know why the newspaper industry is losing money its because the articles they put in the paper now come from Twitter and other social media sites like it. 

No, I'm willing to bet click bait articles are much more profitable than actual journalism so I doubt that is a primary reason.  I'd say more because "the internet is free" and an aging/dead customer base along with rising production/distribution costs.