Sexism - It's a Real Thing

Of course he isn’t reformed. It’s possible for that to happen but not if you’re a billionaire and the way they “punish” you is with a fine. Whatever they fined him, he probably didn’t even notice. Maybe it they fined him 99.99% of his wealth he’d become reformed but I’d still prefer he go to jail for a few decades. 

Interesting twist or karma, James Comey's daughter may be one of the prosecutors in the case. 

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/guess-whose-daughter-is-reportedly-a-prosecutor-in-jeffrey-epstein-case/

Maurene Comey, daughter of former FBI Director James Comey, is reportedly a prosecutor in the new criminal case against convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. This details comes out of a new CNN report. The source is described as a person “with knowledge of the case.”

This and an Associated Press article are backing up a Daily Beast report that broke news Epstein faces new charges. It seems like the defendant must contend with a sex trafficking case affecting “dozens” of alleged victims. The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York is handling the case. Their Public Corruption Unit is taking the lead on this, but are being helped by human trafficking officials and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, authorities said.

• Haha 1

This may be my paranoid side coming out, but is there any chance the whole Hillary and "Pizza Gate" thing was planted by Trump people knowing there was real evidence of Trump playing part in a youth sex ring?

It makes sense in my mind: create a crazy story about a presidential candidate that is "too crazy to be true" knowing that when evidence comes forward about you there will be a built in defense saying that people said the same about Hillary...

• Plus1 2
13 hours ago, funhusker said:

This may be my paranoid side coming out, but is there any chance the whole Hillary and "Pizza Gate" thing was planted by Trump people knowing there was real evidence of Trump playing part in a youth sex ring?

It makes sense in my mind: create a crazy story about a presidential candidate that is "too crazy to be true" knowing that when evidence comes forward about you there will be a built in defense saying that people said the same about Hillary...

:o Maybe you are on to something:dunno

10 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

"I talked to many people this weekend that said they weren't watching because....."

Honest question, how many people does the average person "talk to" on a weekend?  15-20?  I talked to a total of 10; granted we were at a lake cabin with no one else around. But...  

Assuming he talked to 50 people.  Did he have the same conversation with all of them?  Did the ALL say they weren't watching?

P.S.: Jesse Watters is a douche.  As bad as Tucker Carlson is, I at least feel he is genuine in his beliefs.  Jesse gives me the feeling of a little yappy puppy that is looking for constant approval from FoxNews viewers and is willing to take whatever low hanging fruit gets it for him.

36 minutes ago, funhusker said:

"I talked to many people this weekend that said they weren't watching because....."

Honest question, how many people does the average person "talk to" on a weekend?  15-20?  I talked to a total of 10; granted we were at a lake cabin with no one else around. But...  

Assuming he talked to 50 people.  Did he have the same conversation with all of them?  Did the ALL say they weren't watching?

P.S.: Jesse Watters is a douche.  As bad as Tucker Carlson is, I at least feel he is genuine in his beliefs.  Jesse gives me the feeling of a little yappy puppy that is looking for constant approval from FoxNews viewers and is willing to take whatever low hanging fruit gets it for him.

Here's the deal that the idiot MAGA crowd doesn't get.

This all started simply because a reporter asked Rapino if she would go to the WH if they win.  She simply said, "hell no" and chuckled off the question.  

The MAGA crowd is such snowflakes that they can't stand it when someone doesn't like their dear leader.

• Plus1 1

55 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Here's the deal that the idiot MAGA crowd doesn't get.

This all started simply because a reporter asked Rapino if she would go to the WH if they win.  She simply said, "hell no" and chuckled off the question.  

The MAGA crowd is such snowflakes that they can't stand it when someone doesn't like their dear leader.

Now they really hate Rapino because she was the first white person to kneel after Kap and we all know how the kneeling makes Trump supporters react. No one even knew or cared until she got famous for her 'hell no' comment. 

1 minute ago, Landlord said:

Pro tip; he's not. He's a "populist" parrot on behalf of billionaires because it makes him rich. 

Yep, Carlson is no different than Hannity.  He is going to twist and make up crap as long as it fits the goal of propping up Trump and Republicans.  THAT is his only genuine belief.  Fox pays him to do that, he makes a lot of money and sheep listen to him and are drug that much deeper into the rabbit hole.

45 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Pro tip; he's not. He's a "populist" parrot on behalf of billionaires because it makes him rich. 

There are unaired clips of his rants.  Tucker and Hannity are authentic a-holes.  I’ll give them credit for that...