Sexism - It's a Real Thing

• 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Some things just absolutely defy logic. 

I hope this does ruin his life. He must not come from a good family considering he raped someone then proceeded to brag about it. Actions have consequences.

Jeff Epstein  finally facing justice wt his arrest and investigation by the SDNY.  I wonder if SDNY has something on Trump as well. 

After Jeffrey Epstein was reportedly arrested Saturday night on charges of sex trafficking of minors, links between the billionaire and President Donald Trump have emerged, including a 2002 quote from Trump that Epstein "likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Trump biographer Tim O'Brien tweeted the quote on Saturday, which is from a New York Magazine profile of Epstein, which also includes Trump saying he knew Epstein for 15 years at that point, and calling him a "terrific guy" and "a lot of fun to be with."

https://www.businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-trump-link-liking-women-on-the-younger-side-2019-7

In 2017, Politico reported allegations that a woman who claims to have been a part of a sex trafficking ring run by Epstein was recruited directly from Mar-a-Lago in 1999 by Maxwell, where the woman, who was then 15-years-old, worked as a locker room attendant

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Gotta love family values...don't ya.  

GOP has all but abandoned FV for power politics - if you can win by bullying your opponents and others who disagree then you don't have to carry that FV baggage you never really believed in to begin with.  It was pretty much lip service anyway.

More on our family values president here:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/epstein-arrest-worry-donald-trump-110022029.html

Seeing the president’s name mixed in with dozens, if not hundreds, of other well-known personalities is hardly unusual. He has had a certain form of celebrity for a very long time. But for a while Trump was more than just a casual acquaintance of Epstein.

The financier was a member of Trump’s Palm Beach club, Mar-a-Lago, and the men dined at one another’s homes. Trump flew on Epstein’s plane at least once(TG:  I wonder if they can find out who else was on that plane?  Under age girls perhaps??:dunno). According to Brown, Epstein is quoted in court papers as saying he wanted to set up his modeling agency – which prosecutors believe he used to get access to underage girls – “the same way Trump set up his modeling agency.” (TG: need to look at Trump's records - I wonder if some of the girls 'worked' for both agencies??)

Although a court filing says Mar-a-Lago eventually dumped Epstein from its ranks after he approached an underage girl there,(TG: not that Trump wanted to dump his friend - he already knew Epstein liked young girls - so they dumped him not out of moral reasons but economic reasons. Typical Trump) Trump has generally spoken about Epstein fondly – to me and to others. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

During the 2016 presidential campaign, an unidentified young woman filed a suit against Trump in which she alleged that he raped her when she was 13 at a party at Epstein’s Upper East Side townhouse in Manhattan. Trump denied the claims and the woman later dropped the suit because, her lawyer said, she was intimidated by death threats(TG: Typical mob tactics.  I wonder if Cohen can verify? He was Trump's enforcer. ). The Trump camp described her allegations as “untrue.”

There’s a strong likelihood that Epstein will end up trying to flip for prosecutors as the reality of a lengthy prison sentence approaches, but it’s unclear how much he has that would be interesting to the feds. (TG: I don't think it is a coincidence that this is occurring now.  Perhaps a part of the larger SDNY investigation of Trump.)    If he has anything sordid or compromising that he’s willing to trade about Trump, however, the president could be in for an uncomfortable summer. The public may be interested in that kind of stuff even if prosecutors aren’t.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, teachercd said:

This kind of stuff is crazy.  We have had a few guest speakers on the topic and I guess Nebraska is a freaking hotbed of sex trafficking.

My fiance works for BoysTown, we are a hotbed, the I-80 corridor and I-29 to 35 to get all around the country quickly is what makes this area so enticing to scumbag @$$holes like Epstein

• Plus1 1
27 minutes ago, sho said:

My fiance works for BoysTown, we are a hotbed, the I-80 corridor and I-29 to 35 to get all around the country quickly is what makes this area so enticing to scumbag @$$holes like Epstein

Yeah, that is what they told us.