Racism - It's a real thing.

1 minute ago, Creed said:

There was a group of people called "preppers" who prepped for end of America.  There was a TV reality show about them.  Prepping supply companies popped up.  There were stories that the Obama administration purchased land in Montana to imprison the religious right. 

Ok.  I still don't remember any of this specifically pertaining to the Obama administration....like the rumors about the land in Montana.

But, there have been preppers around for long before Obama was in office.  I'm also not quite seeing how anything preppers were doing has anything to do with Obama....or, are you saying it was TRUE that Obama had purchased land in Montana to imprison the religious right?

• Plus1 1
Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Ok.  I still don't remember any of this specifically pertaining to the Obama administration....like the rumors about the land in Montana.

But, there have been preppers around for long before Obama was in office.  I'm also not quite seeing how anything preppers were doing has anything to do with Obama....or, are you saying it was TRUE that Obama had purchased land in Montana to imprison the religious right?

Prepping became popular after Obama took office.  The Montana land thing was just a rumor started out of fear.

Just now, Creed said:

Sad state of America then especially when you read reports of Americans, people supporting our president (not the Cov Cath kids) being assaulted just for wearing that hat. 

It is sad.  But, when you have a President (who the hat indicates you support) also being heavily supported by people in the KKK and Neo Nazis while also wearing that hat, it's pretty easy to see why people from groups the KKK and NN hate would feel that way.

Don't you think?

2 minutes ago, Creed said:

Prepping became popular after Obama took office.  The Montana land thing was just a rumor started out of fear.

I had no idea.  This is the first time I think I've ever heard that prepping became popular because of Obama.  I've heard about prepping long before he was in office.

What about Obama do you think caused that?

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

It is sad.  But, when you have a President (who the hat indicates you support) also being heavily supported by people in the KKK and Neo Nazis while also wearing that hat, it's pretty easy to see why people from groups the KKK and NN hate would feel that way.

Don't you think?

I guess so but I really pay no attention to KKK or NN as they are a spit in the Ocean of Trump supporters just as the Black Panthers or other radical groups outwardly supported Obama.  I guess it depends how offended you are by those fringe groups.

• Plus1 1
33 minutes ago, Creed said:

I guess that's is on the parents and teachers then and they shouldn't have them wear a hat that states Make America Great bc that is akin to a white robe.

Except it's "Make America Great Again". That "again" makes a significant difference in the tone of that motto when it comes to racism and civil rights.

2 minutes ago, Creed said:

Didn't mean to cause issue, the facts are radical groups support(ed) both presidents.  You should be able to mention both sides.

And you might want to check on which of those groups has marched in rallies and murdered people just since Trump took office as context matters.

5 minutes ago, Creed said:

Didn't mean to cause issue, the facts are radical groups support(ed) both presidents.  You should be able to mention both sides.

2 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

And you might want to check on which of those groups has marched in rallies and murdered people just since Trump took office as context matters.

As i was saying.  Slippery slope.

24 minutes ago, Creed said:

Sad state of America then especially when you read reports of Americans, people supporting our president (not the Cov Cath kids) being assaulted just for wearing that hat.  

I'm sure they were just practicing their venerated observances and rituals, right?