Bill Moos named AD

Earlier in the show, while taking questions from Greg Sharpe, Moos said that when he was hired he told NU president Hank Bounds and UNL Chancellor Ronnie Green, "I want to start as soon as I can."

I wonder if that was part of why we ended up with Moos: some candidates might prefer to finish the academic year at their current school, or at least the current semester. Green and Bounds wanted to have someone ready to replace Riley at the end of the regular season.

On 10/17/2017 at 1:48 AM, FearAmeer said:

Literally all Bill Moos has to do is hire Scott Frost and he will be a hero at Nebraska for the next century. You have 3 easy ass jobs: 1. keep giving money to john cook, 2. hire scott frost 3. find a replacement for miles literally almost anyone you hire will be better and if it isn't then it's not that big of a deal it's husker basketball we always suck

Thanks for your expanded years of sports & real life knoweledge, but hiring & firing are never simple especially with the size & lenghts of these contracts.  Unless you are a big doner!