** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Until Nebraska media outlets start recognizing it and running with it I will remain hesitant. But like you said it's interesting no one in Nebraska is talking about this.

This is a real possibility, and I thought of this as well.

At the end of the day I am not going to bet my unborn children will on this info. But it's  about as good a report you will get at this point. The university is not making a statement for 2 weeks so no one will know anything "for sure" until we see frost at the podium. To me this is a nice sign things are trending 

6 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Until Nebraska media outlets start recognizing it and running with it I will remain hesitant. But like you said it's interesting no one in Nebraska is talking about this.

This is a real possibility, and I thought of this as well.

Have to think it has to do with respect to the Nebraska football program that is yet to fire their coach, as well as a new head coach an undefeated season. This tweet came at a very poor time, and I would guess Scott is not very happy having this as a distraction for the last couple games.

2 minutes ago, hskrpwr13 said:

I'm sure plenty of media have been burned in the past with stuff like a deal being "close". If more MSM starts running with it, we'll know it had legs all along. 

You can't get burned in a story if everyone is getting burned on a story.