** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, jessica0 said:

This must be legit since Scott Frost called for an emergency team meeting tonight. UCF premium board. 

Probably to tell the guys don't listen to what you hear.

Again, just hesitant about all this because Nebraska hasn't fired Riley yet and how awkward to announce Frost is our next coach, but Riley is still here. Think you have to announce Riley isn't returning before anything about Frost being the next head coach is announced.

• Plus1 1

Just now, Blackshirts007 said:

At this point I want Frost equally for some stability of the program and to shut the UCF douchers up.  The Nebraska hate is comical and I can't wait to browse their boards when this is finalized.  

I say the state of Nebraska refuses to export corn to the state of Florida starting now, so all those UCF fans can't have corn with their mashed potatoes and turkey on thanksgiving.

1 minute ago, BoneyardHusker said:

I say the state of Nebraska refuses to export corn to the state of Florida starting now, so all those UCF fans can't have corn with their mashed potatoes and turkey on thanksgiving.

I need my juice, and Iowa will just give away corn for free out of spite.

• Plus1 2

I think Nebraska and Coach Frost are above this.  Nothing is going to happen to break college football normal tradition.  

Being that it is a state job, doesn't it have to be listed for a period of days.  If so that could not happen until after the current coach was fired?

Just asking as I really do not know the legalities of state employment.