** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, HuskerInATL said:

Yeah, I forgot about Ritch. I don’t like him much as a coach as he has done less with more than just about any coach in history. He had teams that were absolutely loaded and still managed at least 1 $h1t the bed game a year. Example this year being Virginia beating Miami. But similar situation to Kirby and UGA, although a year sooner. 

Pitt not Virginia. 

1 minute ago, HuskerInATL said:

Yeah, I forgot about Ritch. I don’t like him much as a coach as he has done less with more than just about any coach in history. He had teams that were absolutely loaded and still managed at least 1 $h1t the bed game a year. Example this year being Virginia beating Miami. But similar situation to Kirby and UGA, although a year sooner. 

I think you meant Pittsburg beating Miami?  (They did struggle a bit vs Virginia though).  It may not be where they want this minute, but it's near instant improvement.

Well I have an announcement to make.  Mods - please be ready to lock me up.

i was permanently banned the night of the win over Michigan st. in 2015.   I was banned because I tried to warn everyone that Riley beating Michigan St. would be the worst thing that ever happened to the program.  And sure enough it was.  

We now have the coach I believe can turn this thing around.  I came back bc I wanted to be included in the community for this monumental moment in Husker history.  I’m so happy we finally have leaders who are professional, confident, and can accurately read the needs of the program.  Nebraska will be back.  There will be hatred along the way.  Media talking heads, radio voices do not want to have to report on Nebraska being a power again.  They now have no choice. 

So so I confess and take any impending punishment.  But so glad I got to celebrate this day on the board.  Welcome home, Scott.

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, 614Husker said:

i was permanently banned the night of the win over Michigan st. in 2015.   I was banned because I tried to warn everyone that Riley beating Michigan St. would be the worst thing that ever happened to the program.  And sure enough it was.  

We now have the coach I believe can turn this thing around.  I came back bc I wanted to be included in the community for this monumental moment in Husker history.  I’m so happy we finally have leaders who are professional, confident, and can accurately read the needs of the program.  Nebraska will be back.  There will be hatred along the way.  Media talking heads, radio voices do not want to have to report on Nebraska being a power again.  They now have no choice. 

So so I confess and take any impending punishment.  But so glad I got to celebrate this day on the board.  Welcome home, Scott.

Mods:

37842344-8F05-4EAB-A4F9-983289261CA3.gif

• Plus1 3
5 minutes ago, Dilly Dilly said:

I think you meant Pittsburg beating Miami?  (They did struggle a bit vs Virginia though).  It may not be where they want this minute, but it's near instant improvement.

Yeah, you and ODH are correct. Meant Pitt. Still embarassing but they are playing in the ACC CCG tonight. I dont expect Miami to stand up against the Clemson D Line. That unit is amazing. 

1 minute ago, Dilly Dilly said:

I think that's what a reasonable person would think.  Just hope people are ACTUALLY reasonable about results in 2018.

We need to be ready to remind people on this thread how they have said they would support Scott especially this first year.  Whining, complaining, etc. spreads like the plague.  We need to be ready to stop it before it spreads!

13 minutes ago, 614Husker said:

You picked the best game under Riley as the worst that ever happened to the program? Congrats on being wildly wrong.

• Plus1 1