** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

11 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Do they always take that plane for all travels? A family relations conference doesn't make sense to take the executive plan at 10:30 at night 

Yeah, kinda weird, it's like they don't want to draw attention or trying to be sneaky......hmmmmmmmmm????

Edited by Husker John

Just now, BIGREDIOWAN said:

Ha! Now we know why it didn't leave earlier, it was all supposed to happen this way. Now we'll have no idea.......... :lol: 

I think we will still know when it lands in orlando, if it lands in Orlando.

what I've also read, there is no way we would fly faculty members on that plane to that convention. If our president or someone isn't a main speaker, it's not to be used for such flights...

Just now, ScottyIce said:

I think we will still know when it lands in orlando, if it lands in Orlando.

what I've also read, there is no way we would fly faculty members on that plane to that convention. If our president or someone isn't a main speaker, it's not to be used for such flights...

So it's safe to assume it could be our A.D. going to speak to a coaching candidate? Or is that a reach? 

33 minutes ago, gorp512 said:

Can't wait til it's revealed the state is down there to negotiate a cattle for citrus trade. 

Florida has cattle and they taught them how to swim.  They must not taste very good since I never found a restaurant that served manatee burgers or steaks.  Nothing beats a Nebraska steak.

11 days to go.

• Plus1 2