** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

15 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

ADMB is in a spot for sure lol.  Frost or bust.  At least our fan base knows what they want- more than you can say about a lot of teams.

What the hell???? Did I miss it???? How in the hell did we fire an AD we just hired without me noticing??

3 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Something I haven't seen mentioned yet (although, at 170 pages it might have been)---- What assurance does Frost have that White will be there for him long term? He's a "hot name" in his industry as well, and I'd imagine he'll be somewhere else in the the next couple years.

This is a fair point. White's name gets thrown around a lot, too. Though obviously not as much as Frost. 

1 minute ago, Ziebol the Red said:

If it’s from a poster on a message board than just don’t.

It is. Where do you think shes getting all this info to post. She's just stealing it from other boards, twitter, facebook, etc.  It's something anybody can do if they want to search hard enough.

19 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

ADMB is in a spot for sure lol.  Frost or bust.  At least our fan base knows what they want- more than you can say about a lot of teams.

2 minutes ago, C N Red said:

What the hell???? Did I miss it???? How in the hell did we fire an AD we just hired without me noticing??

Just now, Hilltop said:

What?  Who said anything about firing our new AD?

You did. Who the hell is the new AD. ADMB?

2 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

He was reported to have been a candidate for the Nebraska job. Now, I don't know how far that went, but....

White was mentioned as a candidate for jobs before Frost blew up. And our new basketball coach is looking good, too. 

2 solid hires in the two main sports, maybe we should be starting an Athletic Direction Excellence Fund...