** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, Redreign22 said:

He is going to be given the keys to the kingdom and a long leash. The timing will never be as right as now.

Coming off a losing season. 3 years of being bad. Haven't been competitive on the big stage in 8-9 years. The entire fan base wants you. Yeah, good time to take the job as not only could this be the only time its offered, but also, most likely, the program will ever be this down to where if you just bring hope the fans will be happy.

2 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

Just had a very bad vibe.  Bad of the proportion "Mike Riley is going to be our coach next year" or "Our new coach is Rodney Allen, linebackers coach from Crazy Go Nuts University" bad.  I've bought in pretty hard to the blues skies are coming.  Hope this bad vibe was just some out of date deli ham or something.

Week to 14 days....yes indeed.

I am going to hold out hope that if UCF wins Friday, at the very least the national media and local media really turn up the talk about all this Frost is the next head coach, it just isn't announced until after his conference title game.

1 hour ago, VectorVictor said:

Wait...there's new info about Bo, Perlman, and Eichorst that's been slipping out in recent weeks?

And I still think that Eichorst was just Alvarez's way of sabotaging Nebraska to keep Wisky on top until he retires. Really wish someone in the media would ask if he intentionally meant to sabotage us with that recommendation to Harvey...

I'm about as far from a conspiracy theorist as there is, but when we hired Eichorst I was suspicous, and then when he hired Riley I really didn't know what to think. Now, after hearing Riley basically had his hands tied as to what he could and could't do by Eichorst how can one not think there could have been something weird going on.  I don't know, maybe it was just all crazy coincidence, but you gotta wonder a little bit, not?

Edited by C N Red
  • Plus1 1
1 minute ago, C N Red said:

I'm about as far from a conspiracy theorist as there is, but when we hired Eichorst I was suspicous, and then when he hired Riley I really didn't know what to think. Now, after hearing Riley basically had his hands tied as to what he could and could't do by Eichorst how can one not think there could have been something weird going on.  I don't know, maybe it was just all crazy coincidence, but you gotta wonder a little bit, not?

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Then lets hire Eichorst back then, because Riley won more games with Eichorst calling the shots.

• Plus1 1