** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

After my first was born it motivated me to push even harder to set an example for my child. I guess I could set an example of staying in middle management because of the burden a child causes or I could strive to be the best and set that example of chasing your dreams no matter the challenges not having a lot of sleep is not a challenge etc when talking about having a child....just my opinion. 

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, tyrone_biggums said:

You're pretty quick with them profile picture changes, Damon.

I learned how to use The Net well when I was a four year letterman who helped lead the Huskers to back-to-back national titles. I finished my career carrying the pigskin 270 times for a total of 1,562 yards.

• Plus1 2
Just now, ATS Knight said:

I learned how to use The Net well when I was a four year letterman who helped lead the Huskers to back-to-back national titles. I finished my career carrying the pigskin 270 times for a total of 1,562 yards.

this is information only the real Damon Benning would know. Love the show, DB.

1 minute ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

So if UCF wins this Friday, were looking at 13 days more of not knowing what SF will do. 13 days of messageboard rumors. 13 days of cryptic tweets.

tenor.gif?itemid=4652931

Wouldn't only be an extra week? Seeing as we are stuck with not knowing this week anyways.

• Plus1 1

Here is a way to analyze this. So it seems nebraska folks seem to have a lot of insiders saying Frost is coming to Nebraska. UCF folks seem to say we fully expect Frost to be back next year. Now I dont know about you guys- but when most people are leaving a job and moving to a new one. Who is the last to find out? 

The answer is the the current employer finds out last. So if insiders of nebraska say coming here and insiders of UCF say he is staying. Might gut tells me roll with the new job. 

1 minute ago, tyrone_biggums said:

this is information only the real Damon Benning would know. Love the show, DB.

Wouldn't only be an extra week? Seeing as we are stuck with not knowing this week anyways.

Yes, but i meant 13 days from now. Don't get me wrong  I will still check this thread on the regular, its just depressing thinking about two solid weeks of zero information will be added to 168 pages of zero information.

2 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Here is a way to analyze this. So it seems nebraska folks seem to have a lot of insiders saying Frost is coming to Nebraska. UCF folks seem to say we fully expect Frost to be back next year. Now I dont know about you guys- but when most people are leaving a job and moving to a new one. Who is the last to find out? 

The answer is the the current employer finds out last. So if insiders of nebraska say coming here and insiders of UCF say he is staying. Might gut tells me roll with the new job. 

Or, hear me out, maybe no one actually knows.

• Plus1 1
Just now, Football Guy Bob said:

Or, hear me out, maybe no one actually knows.

So UCF may lose this friday which would be their last game- nebraska last game is this friday. So there is a chance we fire riley friday evening or saturday morning. Then Frost could be announced monday to hit the ground recruiting to solidify the class. Now whether he comes to Nebraska or stays at UCF it is in his best interest and the best interest of both universities to know where they stand and for recruits to know where they stand ASAP. You mean to tell me you truly believe the decision is not made and ready to make a move once the season is over?

• Plus1 2

Just now, Huskers93-97 said:

So UCF may lose this friday which would be their last game- nebraska last game is this friday. So there is a chance we fire riley friday evening or saturday morning. Then Frost could be announced monday to hit the ground recruiting to solidify the class. Now whether he comes to Nebraska or stays at UCF it is in his best interest and the best interest of both universities to know where they stand and for recruits to know where they stand ASAP. You mean to tell me you truly believe the decision is not made and ready to make a move once the season is over?

Yes, there’s a possibility that a decision has not been made.

25 minutes ago, Bornhusker said:

Oh, not removing Bo's part in his downfall, but those two had big impacts on how he behaved. Are people not listening to what has been slipping out in recent weeks?

Wait...there's new info about Bo, Perlman, and Eichorst that's been slipping out in recent weeks?

And I still think that Eichorst was just Alvarez's way of sabotaging Nebraska to keep Wisky on top until he retires. Really wish someone in the media would ask if he intentionally meant to sabotage us with that recommendation to Harvey...

• Plus1 2
Just now, Football Guy Bob said:

Yes, there’s a possibility that a decision has not been made.

I agree anything is possible. But it doesnt seem very likely. Especially considering we have a past behavior of Moos to use as a guide. He announced his next coach within a day or 2 of firing the sitting coach. I would assume he is approaching this the same. Why have we not heard anything about any other candidate yet? No leak about any other agents getting calls- expressing interest in anyone etc? 

I have heard 1 name. Scott Frost. Nebraska is not stupid they are not sitting on their A&& without a plan in place to move quick soon as riley is gone. 

• Plus1 1