Gary Sharp Says On Twitter Frost To UF Is "Close To A Done Deal"

7 minutes ago, El Diaco said:

Chip Kelly is not coming to Nebraska. This whole deal with Kelly and Frost going to UF is nothing more than a ploy to drive up Frost's value for Nebraska. He wants to come here. His agent is fueling these rumors to drive up his stock. By the time it happens Moos will think he's getting a deal at $6.5M per.

Yep.....just answered someone's question.

19 minutes ago, El Diaco said:

Chip Kelly is not coming to Nebraska. This whole deal with Kelly and Frost going to UF is nothing more than a ploy to drive up Frost's value for Nebraska. He wants to come here. His agent is fueling these rumors to drive up his stock. By the time it happens Moos will think he's getting a deal at $6.5M per.

I haven't heard the wild rumor of both Frost and Kelly to Florida. LOL! I hope no one thinks that to be true.

20 minutes ago, El Diaco said:

Hmm. Any reason in particular you believe this to be true? Or just a gut feeling?

23 minutes ago, El Diaco said:

3 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

I haven't heard the wild rumor of both Frost and Kelly to Florida. LOL! I hope no one thinks that to be true.

..This whole deal with Kelly (coming to Nebraska) and Frost going to UF...

2 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Hmm. Any reason in particular you believe this to be true? Or just a gut feeling?

Let's just say I know a guy who knows a guy that is employed in the residential freshwater aquarium business.

Actually, I'm just stirring the pot.

• Plus1 2
Just now, El Diaco said:

Let's just say I know a guy who knows a guy that is employed in the residential freshwater aquarium business.

Ah, I see, always tough to understand what a Diaco is saying.

• Plus1 3

5 minutes ago, El Diaco said:

Darn. I was hoping you ACTUALLY knew something....:D

1 minute ago, El Diaco said:

To be totally serious though, on Monday (yesterday) I was talking to a guy (who I trust) and he told me his sister works with Sharp and he had told her that Frost coming to Nebraska was basically a done deal. Hand on the Bible.

The same Sharp (Gary) that was saying Frost to Florida was near a done deal yesterday?

Edited by B.B. Hemingway
1 minute ago, El Diaco said:

To be totally serious though, on Monday (yesterday) I was talking to a guy (who I trust) and he told me his sister works with Sharp and he had told her that Frost coming to Nebraska was basically a done deal. Hand on the Bible.

Sharp's tweets were basically what made me worried last night.

Can the season be over already???

2 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Darn. I was hoping you ACTUALLY knew something....:D

The same Sharp (Gary) that was saying Frost to Florida was near a done deal yesterday?

Yep.

That is actually what caused me to make my Kelly isn't coming post. I figured that with the conflicting information that maybe Frost's agent is using Sharp to help inflate his value.:dunno But yeah, basically I don't know sh#t.:lol:

20 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

As far as I've seen, Gary Sharp hasn't said that but instead has said other media are reporting Frost to Florida was near a done deal.

Maybe these media types like to stir the pot. They have a lot of radio time to fill the next month so the more drama the better for them.

8 hours ago, jessica0 said:

Chip Kelly and the ISU coach. 

If Scott Forst gets hired I wouldn't be surprised if Helfrich is part of the staff. 

1 hour ago, jessica0 said:

Yep.....just answered someone's question.

Your logic is absolutely baffling. You want Chip Kelly then agree with someone who said he won’t be coming here. So realistically, who do you want?