Frost Gets Huskers to B1G CCG When?

First Trip to CCG under Frost  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whoever voted year 1, I like your optimism but hopefully it's not your expectation! I certainly think we always have the talent to be a threat in the West, but I am going year 3. Frost should have his system and culture well established by that time and as I said, the talent should definitely be there.

• Plus1 1

After year 4.

Huskers will eclipse Cubs drought.

Speaking of eclipse, next total solar eclipse in Lincoln, Huskers will finally awarded CCG winner. 

Eclipse time frame: August 21 2017 >>>> next solar eclipse event, May 26th 2145.  2145-1999=146 years !  Cubs, 107 years, ending in 2016.

Correction: 2245 year instead of 2145

Edited by Hooked on Huskers

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Year 1: 4-8

Year 2: 5-7

Year 3: 6-6

Year 4: 7-5

Fired.

OMG.   I hope you are kidding.  He would not be fired but his contract may be redone as UNL will be broke by then.  Selling knot hole seats for $4 each by then.  

It won't be magic but Frost, with lots of help from a few of his friends and about 90 K fans and millions more in virtual football stadiums, will give him some time to make things better.   If we are not better than this, let's keep Riley.  He is lots cheaper and a 'nicer' guy.   

• Plus1 1

I really like to hope that Scot Frost learned T.O.s method of being "nice" but being tough and demanding at the same time.  I've heard countless stories of players saying that he'd call the into the office and talk about how disappointed he was in their behavior, performance, attitude, leadership or what ever.  They all felt they'd rather take a severe beating than feel they'd disappointed him.  Can't wait to see how it all shakes out these next several years.  And I am sure that Scott Frost, if named head coach, still has a lot of growing to do as well.

• Plus1 1