Mavric

CB Braxton Clark [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

To Which School Will Clark Commit?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

Hope that physicality continues to come along. Attribute everyone can agree we need more of in the defense backfield

I agree with you. Hopefully, he comes to Nebraska, gets in the weight room and becomes a force in our back 4 for 3-4 years.

Sounds like he's ours if given the green light. I think we are waiting on Palmer with Clark being a adequate backup plan. 

Probably allowed to commit since Palmer is all but gone.  Good pick up tho.  Always nice to beat VT for a player in the secondary.

• Plus1 1

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This is what it feels like to have an actual recruiting strategy and not left at the altar with no back up plans

Edited by theknife

Closing in on a great class. Not a plug and play like we could use but should be a good player down the road. 

Welcome aboard.

We needed a corner and we got a tall lanky one with lots of upside. Like just about all players coming out of high school he needs to develop. His ultimate success will depend on his passion for the game and the coaching staff. Hopefully he works hard and we get to see him play on Saturdays.

59 minutes ago, Football Guy Bob said:

Probably allowed to commit since Palmer is all but gone.  Good pick up tho.  Always nice to beat VT for a player in the secondary.

Ya,  VT had the #4 defense in the country this season,  few have a better eye for defensive talent than Bud Foster.

1 hour ago, Football Guy Bob said:

Like Clark as a long term prospect, but we didn't beat out VT....they grabbed some guys higher on their board and both parties agreed it was best to part.

Excellent recruiting job as far as handling Palmer and Clark. Nice to execute a plan. 

• Plus1 3

Nebraska

seaofred92, SkerLover95, The Cornfather, The Murphinator, Young Grand Island Husker, Wunderkind, Edison's Enemy, swmohusker, Minnesota_husker, Scott Tenorman, Roger Dorn, TherealTomOsborne, WVhuskerXX, husker_fan_from_sweden, Football Guy Bob, huskersrule95, Hedley Lamarr, AZRaiderH8r, CMT1525, Dr. Strangelove, Decoy73, runningblind, Throw Dem Bones

15 hours ago, swmohusker said:

If we can get him and Lamar coached up we could have some tall rangy corners.  

Looking like the Seattle Corners when they had Browning and Sherman out there. 

247 Miami writer was asked by the Neb boys to provide a breakdown on our Florida commits as he's seen them all in person. 

Tall and big. Late developer that is still getting better. Thinks he might be a better safety than corner prospect. Has the frame for coaches to work with. Comes from big program.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Warrior10 said:

247 Miami writer was asked by the Neb boys to provide a breakdown on our Florida commits as he's seen them all in person. 

Tall and big. Late developer that is still getting better. Thinks he might be a better safety than corner prospect. Has the frame for coaches to work with. Comes from big program.

Not the best news. I'll take the staff's perception of the player over the writer, but a true corner would be more ideal.

5 hours ago, spurs1990 said:

Not the best news. I'll take the staff's perception of the player over the writer, but a true corner would be more ideal.

I agree. The CB vs safety thing really concerned me. However, it's just one writer's opinion. 

8 hours ago, Warrior10 said:

I agree. The CB vs safety thing really concerned me. However, it's just one writer's opinion. 

Not overly concerning. It does seem we have a few guys that can go CB or S... some thought that CJ Smith may also be a corner prospect.

7 minutes ago, SilkBleedsHuskers said:

Anybody know when Braxton is supposed to be signing?

10 hours ago, bisonwiches said:

Calling my shot now, kid is going to be first team all BIG.

not this year, but junior/senior

Bold. Hope you're right