RB Maurice Washington [Nebraska-Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

73 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Washington Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2018 at 08:30 PM

Well he just posted that today. If he took the test on the 24th I imagine he would have tweeted all done on the 24th. But it would make more sense if he passed because now would be about the time you would expect results if he tested on the 14th 

fyi any of you wondering why we are so interested in him being qualified. Go watch his film. 5 star caliber talent 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Well he just posted that today. If he took the test on the 24th I imagine he would have tweeted all done on the 24th. But it would make more sense if he passed because now would be about the time you would expect results if he tested on the 14th 

Cam jones retweeted it saying "getting the family back together" basically. Hopefully he knows something 

• Plus1 2

36 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Cam jones retweeted it saying "getting the family back together" basically. Hopefully he knows something 

Ya, the tweets don't make much sense unless he did get the 20 he needed. As far as I know he'd still have to be an academic redshirt but we knew all along he was a serious qualification risk, just getting him here is a big win.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Danimal said:

Ya, the tweets don't make much sense unless he did get the 20 he needed. As far as I know he'd still have to be an academic redshirt but we knew all along he was a serious qualification risk, just getting him here is a big win.

I'd love to pretend to know what it means, but it could mean any number of things. No context given.

I know its against board police rules but I replied to cams tweet asking if that means someone is coming to lincoln now and he liked the tweet. I know during the recruiting process he was one that was a little bit transparent regarding other guys and if they were coming to Nebraska. 

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I know its against board police rules but I replied to cams tweet asking if that means someone is coming to lincoln now and he liked the tweet. I know during the recruiting process he was one that was a little bit transparent regarding other guys and if they were coming to Nebraska. 

So you’re saying tweet at croots now?!?!?

8 hours ago, HuskermanMike said:

All we need of him is to make it to campus. If he needs an academic redshirt year, so be it. Just make it to campus Maurice! 

After following him a bit, I've come to the conclusion that he needs us just as much, if not more, than we need him.  He needs football to be a major part of his life to thrive, which we obviously provide, but he also needs to be guided in how to excel in other areas as well.  I think our staff and university is going to be top notch in that department, too.  If he somehow does not make it, and has to go to Juco, I see the light in him being snuffed out and that would be a huge shame.

• Plus1 1