The Running Back Room

ScottyIce

4 minutes ago, Decked said:

Yes and no. The talent is there but Scott and Morrison are not mentally ready to contribute just yet. So really you have a bunch of walk-ons & a RS FR Johnson who still needs to add more weight & keep studying his playbook. Thompson is by far and away the best natural talent of anyone in that room. He just hasn’t been able to stay healthy. 

I'm not sure what you disagree with.  I fully understand his health issues and that there's lots of very young youth behind him.

I'm excited though that he's healthy enough possibly be listed #2 and if he his, I'm excited to see him contribute.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm not sure what you disagree with.  I fully understand his health issues and that there's lots of very young youth behind him.

I'm excited though that he's healthy enough possibly be listed #2 and if he his, I'm excited to see him contribute.

I’m saying that it’s not exactly shocking that he nabbed the number two spot. I too however am excited. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

When was the last time he actually played in a live game?

August 25, 2018.  Was averaging 10 yards per carry through his first five carries of their first game of the year.  Blew out his knee on a non-contact cut on the sixth carry.  Game was on ESPN.

• Plus1 2