DT Nash Hutmacher

HuskerBoard Predictor  

77 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Hutmacher commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Yeah...no...This guy will play as many meaningful snaps as Newell.

Newell was such an oddity. We were recruiting him as a DT but I'd watch his film and he's playing an OLB spot. He was a beast at OLB - against bad competition - but those things never computed in my brain.

I think - hope ? - Nash will be significantly better on development alone.

3 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Newell was such an oddity. We were recruiting him as a DT but I'd watch his film and he's playing an OLB spot. He was a beast at OLB - against bad competition - but those things never computed in my brain.

I think - hope ? - Nash will be significantly better on development alone.

People are hoping for the best...so I am!

What do you see in his film that makes you think this?  He's already a beast of a man, combined with a high motor, development by this staff.  I see nothing that would suggest he doesn't have a very good career at Nebraska.  

16 hours ago, Calvin said:

Let's pump the brakes a bit.  The kid's already being compared to an enormous carnivore.  

:lol:;)

Got to project some positivity here. :D   Yes, I know he could be a bust also. Get injured, Doesn't adapt to college football.   I just think that he has a lot of raw talent (actually not really raw- just talent and size and strength ) and if Bo can coach SUH up, I think this staff and S&C can really set the stage for this kid to be a success at NU.

He seems to take a lot of pride in his wrestling success which he has achieved with natural ability and a lot of hard work. I believe he is a very competitive person and will do whatever it takes to excel at the collegiate level. The only question I have is how good will he be- all conference, all American, once in a generation?

On 7/19/2019 at 7:48 PM, 4skers89 said:

He seems to take a lot of pride in his wrestling success which he has achieved with natural ability and a lot of hard work. I believe he is a very competitive person and will do whatever it takes to excel at the collegiate level.

Some say he comes from a naturally strong family!

21 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Some say he comes from a naturally strong family!

See, I defended WiFi on that so I think the joke is funny for a different reason.  There are naturally strong people and it's genetic so naturally strong families exist!!!  It's funny that people don't believe this :lol:

• Plus1 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to DT Nash Hutmacher