Ohio State Domestic Violence Saga

Urban Meyer's Future  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, HuskerNBigD said:

He cannot be that dumb to say that he reported it, if he actually didn't - right? The University should be quick to spot that and wouldn't fall for that gimmick for buyout purposes.

He can do the I went to Gene's office the next day and told him about this issue. Gene says "no you didnt" urban says "yes I did" Gene says "here is 40 mil get your health checked out" 

• Plus1 1

Just when I think this story can't get any more delicious good 'ol Urbs goes and drops his statement!!!

Live look at me with the thought of Urbs/Gene Smith anyone surviving this...

Image result for pee wee big adventure gif francis

Live look at Urbs after dropping his statement knowing that he just torched Gene Smith and company

Image result for scrooge mcduck gif

6 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

Go look at McMurphys tweets. He's bringing out the big guns. 

Pretty damning stuff there.  Brett McMurphy has all the receipts!  Also, McMurphy is trying to challenge the reigning champ Dan Wetzel for his title of 'Media person most likely to cause an AD to go to Defcon 1'

Brett McMurphy is absolutely savage in all of this.

Not only does he give ESPN a big middle finger by continuing to get paid by them, while reporting on his own and breaking the biggest story of cfb (this year? so far? idk) on Facebook, but he's also completely RKOing Zach Smith and everyone involved.

Zach claims he never abused his wife?

Brett posts receipts of Zach acknowledging that he abused his wife.

• Plus1 6