Why isn't Hillary Clinton in Jail?

On October 9th, 2016, then-candidate Donald Trump told Hillary Clinton in a debate:  "I didn’t think I’d say this and I’m going to say it and I hate to say it. … If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there has never been so many lies, so much deception."

On November 8th, 2016, Trump won. Shortly thereafter he began assembling his cabinet.

On January 20th, 2017 Trump was inaugurated.

Since the inauguration, at various times we've heard about Hillary, and nobody mentions her more than Fox News. And often, that's tied with the concept of prosecuting her for her crimes, as recently as this morning:

You have Trump in the White House.

You have a Republican House.

You have a Republican Senate.

Where's the special prosecutor? Where's the investigation?

Why do Republicans keep bringing up Hillary Clinton's alleged crimes but never do anything about them?

• Plus1 2

Because, once a person takes office they discover many unexpected truths.  Big reason every president elect has a change of heart concerning different issues.  I'm on record saying the job of president is nothing more than a sock account with an avatar, wouldn't surprise me if Hilldog has a powerful position in the real behind the scenes government.

• Plus1 3

Because the entire thing is a farce.  Don't get me wrong.  I don't like the lady and am glad she's not President (well....other than we have a whiny little baby now in office).

But...the entire "Lock her up" crap during the campaign was nothing more than playing to a group of people who have bought into every single bit of propaganda against the Clintons.

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Because the entire thing is a farce.  Don't get me wrong.  I don't like the lady and am glad she's not President (well....other than we have a whiny little baby now in office).

But...the entire "Lock her up" crap during the campaign was nothing more than playing to a group of people who have bought into every single bit of propaganda against the Clintons.

Yep. Way more useful as a talking point to rile up the base than actually going full banana republic and jailing political opponents.

Plus, they know if they pulled the lid off that can of worms, they'd almost all be liable for similar treatment in the future based on their conduct in office.

4 hours ago, Redux said:

Because, once a person takes office they discover many unexpected truths.  Big reason every president elect has a change of heart concerning different issues.  I'm on record saying the job of president is nothing more than a sock account with an avatar, wouldn't surprise me if Hilldog has a powerful position in the real behind the scenes government.

Seriously... And she couldn't get herself installed as president with all that power. Come on man...

• Plus1 3
4 hours ago, Redux said:

49 minutes ago, commando said:

in before the "deep state" reply.   Ha!

You were about three hours too late for that.

Cause Hillary has the FBI files on everyone :o

I like the quote in bold below.  What a brilliant conclusion.  :o:DThis is why we have real smart people as counsel to the republicans - as the repubs may not have been able to figure it out. 

https://www.nytimes.com/1996/06/05/us/hillary-clinton-s-fingerprints-among-those-found-on-papers.html

Republicans on the special Senate Whitewater committee released a report from the Federal Bureau of Investigation today showing that the fingerprints of the First Lady, Hillary Rodham Clinton, were found on records discovered in the White House family quarters two years after they were first sought by investigators.

The F.B.I. report also found that the documents, copies of billing records from Mrs. Clinton's work as a lawyer in Arkansas, revealed fingerprints of five others. They were Vincent W. Foster Jr., the deputy White House counsel who committed suicide in July 1993; a personal assistant to the Clintons who had also worked at Mrs. Clinton's law firm; an aide to the Clintons' current lawyer, and two other law firm aides.

This is clearly important and relevant evidence," said Michael Chertoff, the counsel for the committee's Republicans. "It clearly means she touched these records at some point in time."