Akron may not get their money

cheekygeek

Just now, Husker_Bohunk said:

If these rooms were good enough for our players, why were they not good enough for Akron? 

I would say less than half of the NU players actually live in dorms, and most of those being young walk-ons and scholarship players who are redshirting.  Also, the dorms which Akron would have been offered were completely empty.  Were they going to roll in cots and portable mattresses for these guys to sleep on?

1 minute ago, Husker_Bohunk said:

If our players were going to use those rooms don't you think they had beds and bedding available for them? And if they are available for our players to use, then why wouldn't they be available for the Akron players?

I was under the assumption that the NU players would be able to stay at their own places on Saturday night.  If they were going to be all put up in dorms on campus, that would be news to me.  Thanks.

On 9/5/2018 at 8:03 PM, MountainMan said:

I haven’t done any of those things but have  I ever told you about the time I went horseback riding with a guy named Bill Brasky but there weren’t any horses around? Well, Brasky throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well wouldn’t you know it my stamina increases with each day and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Brasky decides to enter me in the Breeders Cup, right? Under the name Turkish Delight. And I’m running in second place, and I’m running and I break my ankle! They’re about to shoot me, when someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, ‘Don’t shoot him, he’s a human!'

So I guess what I’m saying is I’m glad we didn’t play under weird conditions because we are pretty thin and we can’t afford injuries. 

NICE!!!  : -)

On 9/5/2018 at 6:51 PM, ohiocornhusker said:

Did you even read the article where it quoted Moos about what was offered in terms of food and lodging?   I did.

Honestly I didn't and upon actually reading what you referenced, I need to apologize for being a douche

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1