Frost's staff grades thus far

Took responsibility for what?!? Trying to turn around a dumpster fire of a program in a dignified way that doesn’t involve tearing the kids down?  Officiating that could.  Not.  Be.  More moronic if it had pre-planned a method?The 3rd scheme change many of these 4 year players have seen?  True freshman QB making true freshman mistakes?!?! The only thing the man needs to apologize for is that he doesn’t own a magic wand. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, moveitforward said:

Geesh - What ever happened to “we have great player talent, we just need a new coach?”

I do not remember anyone saying that. Mike Riley was a terrible coach and a horrible recruiter. It is going to take time for Frost to rebuild after the absolute disaster that was the "Riley era." Fans just need to be patient. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, DefenderAO said:

I think the fans on this board are grading about a D+, for many.  There's a lot of change, questionable talent, bad bad apples corroding spots of cultural reform.  

Give it time

FWIW I think everybody is more than willing to give Frost time. It's largely inconsistent with how we've treated other coaches, bc we believe in him. Any other coach starts this way and the pitchforks are out.

• Plus1 1