The Angry Violent Right

1 hour ago, commando said:

what is the "evidence"?

Well colonel Mustard had a rope in the exact room the murder took place so that’s seems pretty compelling to me.  Other than that, I don’t know what else you are referring to.  

But I’m glad you probably chuckled while you were writing an attempt to make a funny.   

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Quickly followed by the naive double down move.  Crafty

Again, what’s the dog whistle?  Is it a coded message to riot? Coded message to support the incoming administration?  Coded message to bring water so you don’t dehydrate?  These “dog whistles” are so confusing to decipher. 

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Well colonel Mustard had a rope in the exact room the murder took place so that’s seems pretty compelling to me.  Other than that, I don’t know what else you are referring to.  

But I’m glad you probably chuckled while you were writing an attempt to make a funny.   

where is trumps evidence of a fraudulent election?   no funny intended.   i want to know where the heck the overwhelming evidence of election fraud is.  

18 minutes ago, commando said:

where is trumps evidence of a fraudulent election?   no funny intended.   i want to know where the heck the overwhelming evidence of election fraud is.  

Ask someone on here who is complaining about the election because it Doesn’t seem like he has any that I can tell.  

only election related issue I have asked about is potential ballot harvesting.  Even with that, I don’t believe I have questioned the actual outcome.  

• Plus1 2
28 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Again, what’s the dog whistle?  Is it a coded message to riot? Coded message to support the incoming administration?  Coded message to bring water so you don’t dehydrate?  These “dog whistles” are so confusing to decipher. 

They're not confusing. You  got it on the first try.  Although I think you meant "coded message to NOT support the incoming administration."

It's also a dog whistle to protest or death threat any Republican who acknowledges Biden's victory.

You don't want to be reading Ben Sasse's emails right now.  

• Plus1 2
22 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

They're not confusing. You  got it on the first try.  Although I think you meant "coded message to NOT support the incoming administration."

It's also a dog whistle to protest or death threat any Republican who acknowledges Biden's victory.

You don't want to be reading Ben Sasse's emails right now.  

If it’s truly a “dog whistle” then how do anti and never-trumpers hear it and know what it means?  

I mean dog whistles are just that.  Whistles that dogs hear and other things can’t.  So if Trump is sending a “dog whistle” message, how do non trumpers even know about it or know what it means?  

or is dog whistle just an overused term and he isn’t actually calling for a riot?  

• Plus1 1
26 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

If it’s truly a “dog whistle” then how do anti and never-trumpers hear it and know what it means?  

I mean dog whistles are just that.  Whistles that dogs hear and other things can’t.  So if Trump is sending a “dog whistle” message, how do non trumpers even know about it or know what it means?  

or is dog whistle just an overused term and he isn’t actually calling for a riot?  

You’re right! Trump isn’t “hiding” anything.  He never has.

Thats why GOP support for him over the past 4.5 years has been so frustrating/disgusting.

Trump declared who he was the day he rode down the escalator.

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Ask someone on here who is complaining about the election because it Doesn’t seem like he has any that I can tell.  

only election related issue I have asked about is potential ballot harvesting.  Even with that, I don’t believe I have questioned the actual outcome.  

so you were just interested in diverting the discussion away from trumps tweet about massive proof of voter fraud and turn it into a discussion on the dog whistle?   got it.    now....i wish maybe trump and his lawyers could provide some of that incredible proof they have that they won't ever present to anyone. instead we get more evidence of trump telling lies and promoting violence instead of presenting evidence.  

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

3 hours ago, commando said:

so you were just interested in diverting the discussion away from trumps tweet about massive proof of voter fraud and turn it into a discussion on the dog whistle?   got it.    now....i wish maybe trump and his lawyers could provide some of that incredible proof they have that they won't ever present to anyone. instead we get more evidence of trump telling lies and promoting violence instead of presenting evidence.  

No.  I asked what the dog whistle was?  

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Yes,  Archy, the metaphor "dog whistle" refers to a sound that one party can hear, and the other cannot. In the current usage, everyone can actually hear this "dog whistle" but it's phrased so people like you can pretend it doesn't mean what everyone knows it means. 

Does the President of the United States saying "stand back and stand by" mean he's calling for a riot?  Yeah. He is. And everything Donald Trump has said and done since only goes to prove it. 

You do know that the f#&%er you voted for is seriously contemplating a martial law decree to avoid leaving office, right? 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Yes,  Archy, the metaphor "dog whistle" refers to a sound that one party can hear, and the other cannot. In the current usage, everyone can actually hear this "dog whistle" but it's phrased so people like you can pretend it doesn't mean what everyone knows it means. 

Does the President of the United States saying "stand back and stand by" mean he's calling for a riot?  Yeah. He is. And everything Donald Trump has said and done since only goes to prove it. 

You do know that the f#&%er you voted for is seriously contemplating a martial law decree to avoid leaving office, right? 

super secret code language that’s so secret, everyone secretly knows about it but we have to pretend to not know what we know and hopefully everyone keeps it secret for 10 days even though it’s on twitter for all to see :D

Well anywayssss.  Keep Antifa away and I think you will be wrong.   I guess we will see how many riots take place that day.  Hopefully none.  

I’m sure you and all the other Bideners will be rooting for something bad to happen though so you can continue to say Orange Man Bad 

• Plus1 1