The Angry Violent Right

1 minute ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I think I was consistent on saying peaceful protests were more than acceptable. We all know there were people there in bad faith and those people are also pieces of s#!t who took away from the movement itself. 

I also was appreciative of Biden for condoning violence and wish Trump would call for no violence, instead of stoking the flames. 

• Plus1 1

8 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I also was appreciative of Biden for condoning violence and wish Trump would call for no violence, instead of stoking the flames. 

I’m assuming this is a typo.  

7 hours ago, RedDenver said:

That only matters if it’s brown people who have problems with the police.  

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

Took them long enough.

Proud Boys leader arrested for allegedly burning Black Lives Matter banner at DC church

The leader of the Proud Boys, Henry "Enrique" Tarrio, was arrested Monday in Washington, DC, for allegedly burning a Black Lives Matter banner taken from a Black church last month during protests in the city after a "Stop the Steal" rally.

A law enforcement official told CNN that the DC Metropolitan Police Department charged Tarrio, of Miami, with destruction of property related to a banner that was burned on December 12 outside a church in northwest DC.

DC Metropolitan Police Department Public Information Officer Sean Hickman separately told CNN that Tarrio was charged with being in possession of firearm magazines.

"He was charged with Destruction of Property related to an offense that occurred on Saturday, December 12, 2020 in the 900 block of 11th Street, Northwest," Hickman said. "At the time of his arrest, he was found to be in possession of two high capacity firearm magazines. He was additionally charged with Possession of High Capacity Feeding Device."

Tarrio did not return CNN's calls or texts Monday. He took responsibility for the act last month, writing in a post on the social media website Parler that "against the wishes of my attorney I am here today to admit that I am the person responsible for the burning of this sign." In the same post, Tarrio also dared the police to arrest him, writing: "Come get me if you feel like what I did was wrong. We'll let the public decide."

I've decided. 

• Plus1 1

Um, what the f#&%?

The Guardsmen will be used mostly for traffic control or crowd control, and will not be armed or wearing armor, according to the AP.

Washington, DC, authorities called in the National Guard and banned guns ahead of Wednesday's election protest Trump said will be 'wild' | Business Insider India

I guess they only show up in armor when people are protesting violence against Black people?

dcnationalguardhqriotgear3000.jpeg.jpg?i

• Plus1 1