The Angry Violent Right

I hope someone has live bullets because there may actually be a call for them. Anyone breaking into the chamber should be considered a threat to the leaders of this country and therefore the country itself. I’m f#&%ing tired of the decision to use violence being based on what the perps look like. This is f#&%ing disgusting. 

• Plus1 2
Just now, Moiraine said:

I hope someone has live bullets because there may actually be a call for them. Anyone breaking into the chamber should be considered a threat to the leaders of this country and it could also be considered a coup attempt. I’m f#&%ing tired of the decision to use violence being based on what the perps look like. This is f#&%ing disgusting. 

They're terrorist trying to overtake the capitol. Treat them as such...

• Plus1 5

14 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I hope someone has live bullets because there may actually be a call for them. Anyone breaking into the chamber should be considered a threat to the leaders of this country and therefore the country itself. I’m f#&%ing tired of the decision to use violence being based on what the perps look like. This is f#&%ing disgusting. 

I agree, and it’s time to start firing those live bullets. Kill a few (or more) of these f#ck sticks and send these anti America bastards scampering home. I would not consider what they are doing right now as protected protesting. They are endangering this country and it’s time to send some to the morgue.