The Angry Violent Right

On 12/26/2020 at 7:14 PM, Archy1221 said:

super secret code language that’s so secret, everyone secretly knows about it but we have to pretend to not know what we know and hopefully everyone keeps it secret for 10 days even though it’s on twitter for all to see :D

Well anywayssss.  Keep Antifa away and I think you will be wrong.   I guess we will see how many riots take place that day.  Hopefully none.  

I’m sure you and all the other Bideners will be rooting for something bad to happen though so you can continue to say Orange Man Bad 

It's not a super secret. That was the point of my post.  Please give a little more thought before responding. 

The other point doesn't concern whether riots actually take place, it's that the President of the United States is willing to side with white supremacist militias if he thinks they might take action to keep him in office, contrary to the law and democratic process of America. As a Trump voter, the only thing you should be doing now is apologizing. 

BTW...anyone opposing Donald Trump's attempts to remain in office is an anti-fascist.  Hope you'll join us. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

the President of the United States is willing to side with white supremacist militias if he thinks they might take action to keep him in office,

Please explain how white supremacists can take action to keep him in office?  

4 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

As a Trump voter, the only thing you should be doing now is apologizing. 

As a citizen of a free society, one of the things I don’t have to do is obey the commands of an Internet poster. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

Say, as long as I'm in the Angry Violent Right thread:  that was a big f#&%ing bomb set off in Nashville Christmas morning. Don't know much about the guy who set it off, other than he was white. 

Wild guess: this would have generated breathless coverage on Fox and a non-stop Tweetfest from the President had the bomber simply been identified as non-white. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
5 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Say, as long as I'm in the Angry Violent Right thread:  that was a big f#&%ing bomb set off in Nashville Christmas morning. Don't know much about the guy who set it off, other than he was white. 

Wild guess: this would have generated breathless coverage on Fox and a non-stop Tweetfest from the President had the bomber simply been identified as non-white. 

Did Trump ever even mention anything about it?

• Fire 1

22 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Did Trump ever even mention anything about it?

He's too busy golfing.

Nashville Mayor says he has not heard from President Trump after Christmas Day bombing

Nashville Mayor John Cooper says he has not heard from President Donald Trump following the Christmas Day bombing.

The explosion on 2nd Avenue rattled downtown Nashville, leaving three people hurt and more than 40 businesses damaged.

When asked by CNN if he has heard from President Trump, Mayor Cooper replied, “No, I haven’t.”

Cooper continued to say that U.S. Senator Marsha Blackburn has been in contact with the President about the blast.

“Our senior senator I know talked to him [President Trump] yesterday she said and he apparently had been following the news very closely, and was committing help from the federal government aspect for which we are grateful and we’ll need that,” Mayor Cooper told CNN.

Possibly relevant - John Cooper is a Democrat.
11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Please explain how white supremacists can take action to keep him in office?  

Proud Boys are a fairly small and stupid organization, but they can agitate at something like.....oh I don't know,...the Million Maga March scheduled for the day Congress certifies the election, helping convince folks like yourself that Antifa is the real threat, and fueling the fantasy shared by a disturbing number of supposedly mainstream Republicans  that the President didn't actually lose to Joe Biden. Proud Boys are gathering in Washington as we speak. The  "stand back, stand by"  shout out wasn't super secret at all and every role-playing racist warrior will want to play along. Hopefully they will stay in character and look small and stupid. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/proud-boys-trump-washington-hotel-b1779450.html

The point that you keep refusing to acknowledge it that regardless of how likely they are to succeed, Donald Trump considers the Proud Boys his allies and loves the idea that they'd take arms on his behalf. Trump has given similar shout-outs to biker gangs and right-leaning police officers. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/434110-trump-suggests-that-things-could-get-very-bad-if-military-police

I'd love to dismiss the threat as a clown show, but the parallels to the Reichstag Fire are a bit troubling. 

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

As a citizen of a free society, one of the things I don’t have to do is obey the commands of an Internet poster. 

Terrible apology. Try again. 

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Proud Boys are a fairly small and stupid organization, but they can agitate at something like.....oh I don't know,...the Million Maga March scheduled for the day Congress certifies the election, helping convince folks like yourself that Antifa is the real threat, and fueling the fantasy shared by a disturbing number of supposedly mainstream Republicans  that the President didn't actually lose to Joe Biden. Proud Boys are gathering in Washington as we speak. The  "stand back, stand by"  shout out wasn't super secret at all and every role-playing racist warrior will want to play along. Hopefully they will stay in character and look small and stupid. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/proud-boys-trump-washington-hotel-b1779450.html

The point that you keep refusing to acknowledge it that regardless of how likely they are to succeed, Donald Trump considers the Proud Boys his allies and loves the idea that they'd take arms on his behalf. Trump has given similar shout-outs to biker gangs and right-leaning police officers. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/434110-trump-suggests-that-things-could-get-very-bad-if-military-police

I'd love to dismiss the threat as a clown show, but the parallels to the Reichstag Fire are a bit troubling. 

Terrible apology. Try again. 

Any of those comments mentioned by Trump are stupid and shouldn’t be said.  I can’t explain or justify why he refuses to go quietly into the night, just like I can’t explain why he didn’t just say wear a mask once a day in 2020 and he would have been re-elected.  He can’t get out of his own way.  

That said, Proud Boys can’t do s#!t about changing anything election related on on Jan 6th.  Anyone who believes otherwise is living in a fantasyland and probably watching too many movies.  

“Terrible apology. Try again. “

Tell you what.  Let’s compromise.  You apologize for the disastrous eight years of Obama/Biden and I will give you your apology Obama was so terrible of a President that the country decided Trump would be a better option than another 4 years of Democrat control. :cheers

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

He's too busy golfing.

Possibly relevant - John Cooper is a Democrat.

Is that the same guy who laughed about the bombing in a TV interview? 

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

You are probably correct.   

From what I am hearing...the bomber had an issue with AT&T.  Probably on a death wish anyways and this was his way of thinking he could harm the company without harming a mass amount of people. 

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Any of those comments mentioned by Trump are stupid and shouldn’t be said.  I can’t explain or justify why he refuses to go quietly into the night, just like I can’t explain why he didn’t just say wear a mask once a day in 2020 and he would have been re-elected.  He can’t get out of his own way.

Oh I dream of a day this isn’t written about our president.....actually by one of his supporters.  

• Plus1 2
20 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

That's  why I want you to apologize for voting this train wreck of a human being to be the most powerful man in the world.

20 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Tell you what.  Let’s compromise.  You apologize for the disastrous eight years of Obama/Biden and I will give you your apology Obama was so terrible of a President that the country decided Trump would be a better option than another 4 years of Democrat control. :cheers

evidently, others feel the same