The Angry Violent Right

yesterday morning the leader of the proud boys was at the white house.  

last night proud boys were marching through the DC streets beating people they called antifa

trump did not call out the national guard to clear the streets or call the proud boys out for the violence

gee...i wonder what the connection is?  if only someone smarter then me could figure it all out.   

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
Just now, commando said:

yesterday morning the leader of the proud boys was at the white house.  

last night proud boys were marching through the DC streets beating people they called antifa

trump did not call out the national guard to clear the streets or call the proud boys out for the violence

gee...i wonder what the connection is?  if only someone smarter then me could figure it all out.   

Trump didn't use tear gas on White Supremacists to get a photo op with a bible in front of a church, either.

And there was no pressing need to do that photo op, he just wanted to violently oppress people protesting him, some of whom included BLM.

But, you know, he said he denounced White Supremacy a couple times, so it's all good.

• Plus1 3

Trump's words and actions set this up.  He is destroying the nation.  As a narcissistic person, he will take the country down with him if he cannot have the power that he craves.  America gave his the taste of power in 2016 - it is like blood in the water for a shark.  Trump can't live without it and he is tearing the fabric of the country apart in order to maintain power.  This is 1935 stuff in Germany.  

• Plus1 2
16 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Trump's words and actions set this up.  He is destroying the nation.  As a narcissistic person, he will take the country down with him if he cannot have the power that he craves.  America gave his the taste of power in 2016 - it is like blood in the water for a shark.  Trump can't live without it and he is tearing the fabric of the country apart in order to maintain power.  This is 1935 stuff in Germany.  

You left out the word try to. I've talked a lot about this happening but I don't think he's gonna be successful. But anyone who thought he wouldn't try was being foolish. He said in 2016 he wouldn't accept the results if he lost to Clinton. He wasn't in power then so it wasn't as concerning, but it was obvious to anyone not dumber than a doorknob that he would go this route. Not only because of that statement but because of a pattern in his behavior. There are dozens of things that are impossible to understand about Trump's appeal but here's another one; it's blatantly obvious by his words and actions that he is indifferent about how his actions affect the country, and only cares about how things affect him. I don't know why there is anyone out there that can't see that, but there are millions of them.

• Plus1 3

17 minutes ago, Redux said:

Link?

He was lying about it.

LINK

I'm actually surprised he was even allowed on the public tour.  I'm pretty sure they do a quick back ground check of anyone who is on the list for a tour.

I honestly can not imagine being so brainwashed that I wake up every morning and believe these are the people I should follow.  It is so far from my realm of reality.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1