The Angry Violent Right

5 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I didn’t think the day would ever come but I am keeping my AR in close proximity for the next few weeks. I’ve never thought twice about going to work without it....until today.  These Trumpers are batsh#t.

I told y'all I was actually considering buying one a couple months back because of these crazies. Maybe I'll buy stock in a gun company instead. They're going to be making bank.

Just now, Omaha-Husker said:

I should have gotten into the novelty flag biz. These people must buy them in bulk.

They’re like Bubba Gump shrimp...

You can fly them at your house, on your car, in the back of a pickup, from overpasses, on your farm, you can wear them, dresss your dog or cat in the flag, carry them proudly as you’re breaking numerous laws and committing treason and insurrection. Probably hundreds of other uses.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, ZRod said:

For you old farts. Is this what the civil Rights era was like? Probably the last time there was this much division and chaos.

Not an old fart, but the riots and response to them then were much more violent, deadly and destructive than anything that has happened this year by police or protesters.

2 minutes ago, Omaha-Husker said:

Not an old fart, but the riots and response to them then were much more violent, deadly and destructive than anything that has happened this year by police or protesters.

That's true, but we haven't seen anything quite like this sense I feel like.

Just now, ZRod said:

That's true, but we haven't seen anything quite like this sense I feel like.

I doubt it. Occupy Wallstreet wasn't close to this at all, 1999 Seattle was legit, but isolated. I don't know much about how 1992 impacted places outside of LA.

I don't think we have seen this kind of protest and division nationwide since the 60s.