The Angry Violent Right

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Look how quickly a conservative complains when they discover their views unexpectedly make them a minority.

I always have to smile

when liberals become bullies, name callers and shamers when faced with opposing views 

when they are supposedly open minded, loving and compassionate people that value others opinions hate bullying,  hate name calling, hate shaming and appreciate open debate 

it seems as if those nice things only apply to those they agree with or  what they expect from others

these expectations rarely apply to those they dislike or disagree with

which is really the only time that they actually have to invoke these traits themselves 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OTHusker said:

I always have to smile

when liberals become bullies, name callers and shamers when faced with opposing views 

when they are supposedly open minded, loving and compassionate people that value others opinions hate bullying,  hate name calling, hate shaming and appreciate open debate 

it seems as if those nice things only apply to those they agree with or  what they expect from others 

Is Knapplc a liberal? 

32 minutes ago, TheSker said:

Does Mueller have one?

Trump's term (1st?) Is more than half way through.

Its coming very very soon according to Barr.

49 minutes ago, OTHusker said:

Nebfanatic

See above

those going down that persecution path will be tossed onto the ash heap of history just like the bill clinton haters 

unless you’re one of the msnbc trump needs to die a slow death  people and don’t care 

You didn't answer my question. If Trump is under Russian influence, would your view of his presidency change? 

21 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

You didn't answer my question. If Trump is under Russian influence, would your view of his presidency change? 

I thought I made myself very clear

im not a trump supporter 

i consider him to be an egotistical buffoon 

But im  not going to pile on against everything he does or try and shame or insult his supporters 

i don’t view him as a great president at all

he blew his opportunity to make good hay by overplaying his hand early 

this witch hunt is an absolute joke 

there has been no serious or even reasonable proof of trump collusion

trump isn’t anyone’s pawn 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, OTHusker said:

Alot remains to be seen on the Mueller front. You can call it a witch hunt all you like, people can speculate, but until Mueller wraps things up we won't know either way. What I've found interesting through all of this is Trumps reaction. In my personal opinion he is constantly acting like someone with something to hide.

• Plus1 2
25 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Alot remains to be seen on the Mueller front. You can call it a witch hunt all you like, people can speculate, but until Mueller wraps things up we won't know either way. What I've found interesting through all of this is Trumps reaction. In my personal opinion he is constantly acting like someone with something to hide.

You realize they got manafort and others on other charges of tax evasion and lying

nothing on collusion right? 

I think trump is a bum on a lot of plains but not influenced by Russia

i also like that he calls out rhinos and even the press on occasion 

14 minutes ago, OTHusker said:

You realize they got manafort and others on other charges of tax evasion and lying

Thats because collusion isn't a charge. Manafort recieved alot of money from Russian nationals prior to his time under Trump. Failing to report that money to the IRS while in the United States is a charge against Manafort. There appears to be a major connection between Russia and Manafort and that is concerning.

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, OTHusker said:

Collusion isnt a crime. The crime is conspiracy and we dont know what evidence they have as most of Manforts and Cohens sentencing reports have been redacted. When Mueller releases his final report, we will know the truth. 

Cohen will be testifying in front of congress soon. He wants to out Trump. If there is nothing to out, he would never do it. We will see soon. 

• Plus1 3