Huskers in 2019....

Mavric

Having played college ball I’m not too surprised. Whilst jurgens isn’t a veteran by any means, some guys get held out a lot but are so much better that it doesn’t matter. 

Not it saying he wasn’t hurt or his injury wasn’t bad but they know his history and just sidelined him through camp so he could be a go game week. Frost regime doesn’t talk about injuries a lot so we may never know about certain players that can play games but won’t practice some. 

I have no problem with this. Hopefully it got Farniok good reps and prepares him. Jurgens is healthy now, so ride 

46 minutes ago, I am I said:

Not it saying he wasn’t hurt or his injury wasn’t bad but they know his history and just sidelined him through camp so he could be a go game week. Frost regime doesn’t talk about injuries a lot so we may never know about certain players that can play games but won’t practice some. 

Frost did say he was 2-3 weeks ahead of schedule. My guess is they want him in there to get that line to gel, but they’ll take every imaginable opportunity to limit his reps.

7 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

We (the poster and I) agreed to revisit it in 9 months.  I set a reminder on my calendar and it popped up.  Pretty simple thing to put together...but I guess only wives do that?

I went back and looked, yeah he had some pretty awful takes. Looks like he was appropriately called out by several people.

But...actually setting your calendar to resume an online argument 9 months later...

Image result for that's weird gif

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1