Prediction Thread?

Last I saw, the spread was over 30 points. I don't think we cover because we will play many players, and most of the 2nd half will be used as a practice to work on weaknesses. I do believe the team will come out strong, displaying the power of the new culture. S. Bama will be overwhelmed, We may go up by more than 30, but I doubt we end with a lead that large.

3 hours ago, MichiganDad3 said:

Last I saw, the spread was over 30 points. I don't think we cover because we will play many players, and most of the 2nd half will be used as a practice to work on weaknesses. I do believe the team will come out strong, displaying the power of the new culture. S. Bama will be overwhelmed, We may go up by more than 30, but I doubt we end with a lead that large.

You just don't like kool aid at all do ya?  haha.

This is not a good team we are playing this weekend.  If the backups don't increase the lead while in and we don't win by 30+, then my kool aid level will decrease a fair amount. 

8 hours ago, runningblind said:

You just don't like kool aid at all do ya?  haha.

This is not a good team we are playing this weekend.  If the backups don't increase the lead while in and we don't win by 30+, then my kool aid level will decrease a fair amount. 

I also think the objective may not always be to score. We may not run the best play in a situation for two reasons:

1. We need to practice another play, and
  2. There is no need to show our tendencies in this game

The only thing that can slow us down is lightning. :)

32 minutes ago, Jack Hammer said:

Nebraska 27

South Alabama 21

Martinez plays entire game, Huskers put game away late in 4th quarter. South Alabama surprises everyone with quick backs and greedy corners...Martinez throws 3 INT’s and fumbles twice.

Their backs must not have been that quick....only 21 points on 5 turnovers. Defense is back!

Spoiler

Also Scott Frost is fired. Leaving your QB in with 5 turnovers. Is that something Chip taught you?

36 minutes ago, Jack Hammer said:

Nebraska 27

South Alabama 21

Martinez plays entire game, Huskers put game away late in 4th quarter. South Alabama surprises everyone with quick backs and greedy corners...Martinez throws 3 INT’s and fumbles twice.

That would be a real surprise considering USA is aweful. This isn't a McNeese St. we're talking about, this team is just bad.