2020 Coaching Staff

7 minutes ago, TheSker said:

Do you remember when it was announced Mike Riley had been chosen as the new head football coach at Nebraska?

HAHA well there was that. But seriously this is the first time I am questioning things. I think Frost is headed towards a crossroads of his buddy or his alma mater getting where he wants to take them.

28 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I am officially scared for the future of Husker Football.

I've never heard any coach ever say anything like, "Man, I am starting to have some questions about the coaching ability of my LB coach."  They just get the axe.. That is how you know there are some questions. The pink slip comes. 

• Plus1 1
38 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I am officially scared for the future of Husker Football.

That's all coaches speak and Frost isn't going to say what he really thinks. However, is saying he isn't questioning his coaches somehow worse than him saying "Ya I don't know what in the world was going on with the defense Saturday I have a lot of questions." That seems way worse to me and the articles write themselves.

• Plus1 1

He has no problem calling out buy in from the players etc. So he is honest about the players but he wont be honest about his coaches? 

I think maybe he is just being honest all the time and we can take him at his word. He thinks the players are to blame and he thinks he has the right staff. Thats what I think he believes.

Preseason I think he believed he had a good team. Thats why he said so.

• Plus1 1