2020 Coaching Staff

I am hoping Frost looks at Chin closely this offseason. Against Indiana which is pass focused Chin rarely applied pressure and allowed Indiana to eat up the secondary. It has nothing to do with this only being the 2nd year with a new team. You coach to win each game with what you have, and if you dont have a strong D line you find other ways to neutralize the oppositions strength. 

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

20 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I am hoping Frost looks at Chin closely this offseason. Against Indiana which is pass focused Chin rarely applied pressure and allowed Indiana to eat up the secondary. It has nothing to do with this only being the 2nd year with a new team. You coach to win each game with what you have, and if you dont have a strong D line you find other ways to neutralize the oppositions strength. 

Chinander, nor any other assistant, is going anywhere 

• Fire 1
15 minutes ago, husker_fan_from_sweden said:

Dude is a G5 coach in over his head right now. We need to see Scott make the difficult choice, fire him, and go out and get a Good D coordinator IE Greg Mattison or Brent Venables.

I think we should ask Brent if he's interested.  I mean come on Brent, Clemson over Nebraska??

Here is a question to ponder.  I know we are not yet finished with Season 2, but at this point I think we are lucky to finish 6-6.  With that said, if you compare Frost to his predecessor (Riley), who had the more successful first 2 seasons?  I realize there are different levels of talent at different positions (I would argue that our QB talent now is better than what Riley inherited, yet Riley inherited other parts better than Frost did), but I am curious how others are feeling.