Purdue Post-Game Pressers

Mavric

Listened to Frosts comments and one thing came to mind.  He mentioned again that, they were one play away from ending the game.  That made me think back and wonder how many times in the last two years the opposing team had a drive to either win the game or seal the game and our defense couldn’t make a stop.  Seems like we have lost 7 or 8 games that way.  The coaches almost need to gameplan to be up 2 scores with 5 min left or the game will be lost. 

• Plus1 1

The only thing that can fix this season is alcohol...drink up husker nation and drown your sorrows...the ship is now officially sunk and there is no fixing it. I say this because I have lost hope in Frost making the tough decisions to begin to fix this s#!tshow...he kept a struggling QB in the game even though he could have easily put in Vedral. He continues to make excuses for chin when he has shown zero potential for making adjustments. How can we move forward when we have nothing positive to build on. The players do not respect their coaches and that became apparent from the tikitak tackling of a depleted Purdue team. We are the joke of college football and not even Frost can save us now.

6 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Seems like i cant get the right numbers together for the lottery and i really couldn't tell you how to pick them, because i matched 1 or two numbers every week. I'm hoping to pick the right numbers SOMEDAY and really looking forward to it.  Give me a f@#$king break! He definitely needs to go.

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Then get pi$$ed off, scream at a teammate, do whatever it takes to get on the same friggin page....Take charge, step up, grab a face mask of your OL that misses a block, at AM for missing you on a drag route when you're wide open and he throws a pick.  Show emotion on the sideline.....Step up or step off.

On another note, at the start of the game running onto the field, it  looked like the team wanted to be anywhere but the game.  Listless, not running with intensity, didn't look cohesive, coming out in 1-2's, not like a unit etc......Also didn't look as "fit" as a lot of teams.....

6 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Listened to Frosts comments and one thing came to mind.  He mentioned again that, they were one play away from ending the game.  That made me think back and wonder how many times in the last two years the opposing team had a drive to either win the game or seal the game and our defense couldn’t make a stop.  Seems like we have lost 7 or 8 games that way.  The coaches almost need to gameplan to be up 2 scores with 5 min left or the game will be lost. 

That is the gameplan, the O just hasn't been executing early in games, or sometimes late in games. Both sides of the ball seem to always show up for a time and disappear in another, usually at the worst possible moment. Realistically we should be 7-2 right now if we could play consistently. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Hskerwlf said:

Seems like i cant get the right numbers together for the lottery and i really couldn't tell you how to pick them, because i matched 1 or two numbers every week. I'm hoping to pick the right numbers SOMEDAY and really looking forward to it.  Give me a f@#$king break! He definitely needs to go.

What are you talking about? Austin Allen needs to go? Ya no. He isn't even wrong, he is exactly right. We look good for spurts on both sides but never at the same time. If all units could play off each other we would have certainly won big today and probably won a few more this season