Your 2020 Nebraska Cornhuskers

BIG ERN

1 hour ago, RedSavage said:

I’m not sure where he’s going to fit in on the line but don’t get forget about Fritzsche.  He’s a big kid.  Remember Clemson tried to flip him late.  Think he gets a fair amount of PT next year

Banks as well. Nice to see him get some time vs Maryland. Definitely looks the part.

1 hour ago, BIG ERN said:

Updated the OP...linebacker could become real interesting with some new faces and if Henrich can be healthy 

Looking what you have on there it may not be surprising if we have a grad transfer at either OL or LB over the summer. Lots of young talent that is going to be fighting for a spot and older guys who haven't cemented themselves in my mind. Someone might see the writing on the wall after spring.

46 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Looking what you have on there it may not be surprising if we have a grad transfer at either OL or LB over the summer. Lots of young talent that is going to be fighting for a spot and older guys who haven't cemented themselves in my mind. Someone might see the writing on the wall after spring.

If he gets a waiver he could also start this year at OG https://247sports.com/Player/Nouredin-Nouili-46080223/

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

Thompkins will be a factor at RB

I hope you're right, and I agree if he's healthy. But it's tough to project a RB who has missed the last two years (going back to high school) with injury to contribute in a meaningful way.

Just now, Ziebol said:

I think Thompkins is on a path like Tre Bryant sadly. I would love for him to get healthy, but that injury history is not pretty.

What he said

3 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

I think Thompkins is on a path like Tre Bryant sadly. I would love for him to get healthy, but that injury history is not pretty.

3 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

I hope you're right, and I agree if he's healthy. But it's tough to project a RB who has missed the last two years (going back to high school) with injury to contribute in a meaningful way.

What he said

The injuries are concerning but if he was behind schedule I'd think we would have taken another RB in this class. I still think he will end up being a factor